Why do we still have season tickets available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why do we still have season tickets available

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
most teams ive looked at have waiting lists. we still have a bunch available. do we stink as fans or what?

claytonAndDuper said:
most teams ive looked at have waiting lists. we still have a bunch available. do we stink as fans or what?

Ock Oh, the yearly conversation about tickets.. :cool:

I'd rather sit home and watch the game on tv. :)

claytonAndDuper said:

No, they have tickets left because I live in Arizona.:cool:

how did u become a fins fan?

the other day on here someone posted 23000 tickets left, i dunno i thats true or not, i couldnt find anything to back it up with, but i hope its not, because that is pathetic, we need some home field advantage

claytonAndDuper said:

the other day on here someone posted 23000 tickets left, i dunno i thats true or not, i couldnt find anything to back it up with, but i hope its not, because that is pathetic, we need some home field advantage
We sell out every game..... Even when the Fins went undefeated they did not sell the entir stadium as season tickets... There are far too many other activities here for that to happen.

claytonAndDuper said:

Jan. 20, 1985 I was 12 and watching a young Quarterback named Dan Marino in the Superbowl and it occurred to me that I could do worse than rooting for this man and his team. Subsequently, I found myself living in Miami during most of the 90's.

Activities or not thats just some gay ****. I mean im in the army down here and originally from pittsburgh so i love the pirates penguins pitt panthers bball and college football as well as the steelers. Steelers tickets ive been on a waiting list since 99. I mean Danny was from pittsburgh and so as a kid i loved the dolphins and steelers and always will. Havent had the priviledge to see either of my teams win a super bowl yet since ive been alive. I mean i know the fins won two steelers won four and ill die bleeding aqua and orange with the black and gold as well. My whole point is this. Most other cities have a blue collar twist where tailgating and drinking yuenglings and iron cities 4-6 hours before game time with bbq goiing and team fight songs. I know we have a team fight song but every phin game ive been to the fans just suck. The most hardcore dolphins fans arent from here like myself. We have to take that love we have like i did. I mean i moved here for the pure fact that i needed to have season tickets for the dolphins. Ive traveled down for the last 12 years of my life to see the phins play and the fans here just blow. But i reenlisted for the southcom assignment to be stationed in miami so i could have season tickets and ive been to procamp and will be at training camp. Bottom line is some of the nfls worst fans but the true die hards will do anything for their team and their love

its a shame, i just dont get it, we need some new blood...like myself a new season ticket holder. damn 690 for 2 seats anyone can afford that...

I live in Dallas and bought 2 season tickets this year. Will probably only make it to 2, maybe 3 games, this season, but I had to get them. I'll try to sell the others through stubhub or whatever.

most miami fans in miami actually do suck.. .its sad, but true.. its been that way for awhile. opposing teams have no problem taking over our stadium, it's been noticable on prime time games. It's a shame, but though the dolphin fan base spreads far and wide, it's just not as filled with enough of the knowledgeable die hards and it shows... obviously present company excluded.

Back
Top Bottom