why does every one bag on ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does every one bag on ricky

Reaction score
:confused: why does every one bag on ricky. He was actually pretty smart he made his money and got out he didnt want to end up Jim Brown at the rate he was going with 300+ carries he would have!!

made his money? He has a debt of $8.6 mill which would pretty much make him homeless if he has to pay it. And he does have to pay it in some form or at least part of it if he does return.

And "smart" and "Ricky Williams" should never be used in the same sentence......ever!

Most, including me, weren't upset with the fact that he wanted to retire early. Its the fact that he did it a couple of weeks before training camp, leaving the team hanging. The way he handled it was extremely unprofessional. This has been covered a gazillion times in the other Ricky threads.

Finfanfor-life said:
:confused: why does every one bag on ricky. He was actually pretty smart he made his money and got out he didnt want to end up Jim Brown at the rate he was going with 300+ carries he would have!!

please explain that comment

Gonzo said:
Most, including me, weren't upset with the fact that he wanted to retire early. Its the fact that he did it a couple of weeks before training camp, leaving the team hanging. The way he handled it was extremely unprofessional. This has been covered a gazillion times in the other Ricky threads.

And that he lied about it for weeks. Just be honest, Im leaving cause I failed drug tests and I don't want to give up drugs. The lying part makes him a bigger risk than the quitting part.

Finfanfor-life said:

Because he slept with my wife, why do you think?

He got out? :roflmao: No he quit, I said QUIT, because, he was about to get busted for his 3rd and 4th failed drug test.. Thats why! And a 1 yr suspension. Ricky wants to play ok, Lets see if his team mates will welcome him back.. If they can, well its all good. I do think they trade him at some point and I stand by that.

Because he quit one week before training camp and tried to blame others for his decision.

Finfanfor-life said:

Where were you last year?? If you can't figure out the answer by yourself...
:shakeno:

Why can't people remember what they were saying a year ago when he quit? There was a shooting squad looking for him.

Finfanfor-life said:
:huh:
Sooo apparently YOU have been out of the country for the past year I take it?
Or is it that you are one of the (I look at Ricky through ROSE colored glasses) fan's??
:foundout:

Marino1983

Finfanfor-life said:

Dude you actually asked this question?

RWhitney014 said:
Why can't people remember what they were saying a year ago when he quit? There was a shooting squad looking for him.
Selective memory!!!

:D

Marino1983

MikeO said:
And "smart" and "Ricky Williams" should never be used in the same sentence......ever!

Correction: "Ricky Williams" and "Bag" should never be used in the same sentence......ever! :D

Back
Top Bottom