why does saban think that next season we could get to playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why does saban think that next season we could get to playoffs

Dolphination73 said:
Guys.... C'mon!! He's 15!! And we don't know how much exposure the Dolphins get in Mexico. Let's cut him a little slack, shall we?

Play Nice!:cooldude:

I still think he's an idiot.

Dolphination73 said:
Guys.... C'mon!! He's 15!! And we don't know how much exposure the Dolphins get in Mexico. Let's cut him a little slack, shall we?

I don't care if he's in San Francisco. Starting 3 sexist player threads(not 1, not 2, but 3) seriously damages anything else he ever says. Mexico or not!

LtDan662002 said:
Chargers went 4-12 to 12-4 so why not us going at least to 10-6(tougher division)

Actually...if you look at the games we lost...with a O-line and running game and coaching...the Dolphins could have had a far better record. They were in many games right to the end. I could see the Dolphins being a 10-6 team this coming season.

LtDan662002 said:
I don't care if he's in San Francisco. Starting 3 sexist player threads(not 1, not 2, but 3) seriously damages anything else he ever says. Mexico or not!

Woh!! I knew nothing about those other threads he started. Disregard what I said......

Dolphination73 said:

Just a thought...do you really know if he's 15? For all we know he could be Micheal Jackson....:eek:

LtDan662002 said:

This isn't the first time such a thread was started. Funny thing is that it had a poll. The MODS deleted the thread once finfans started actually voting. :eek:

:hitself: My message goes to MARCOS, the starter of this thread. If you havnt noticed already...ALOT of people get very annoyed with your posts. You need to understand the way forums work. Any time a thought pops into your little head you shouldnt post it in a BRAND NEW thread for everyone to see, frankly nobody cares!!! You plainly said you disagree with Saban and that you dont think we will go to the playoffs...first of all Saban has never said "I am turning this team around RIGHT AWAY and were going to the playoffs!!!" Infact he has said quite the opposite. Your opinion has no value to anyone if you dont support it with anything. From now on try not to start BRAND NEW threads that have no point. Go post your opinons on Feeley elsewhere, I know there are plenty of threads that talk about him.

The problem with Fiedler is that he used to be a Lions quarterback, therefore he will always the Lions losing disease. Fiedler only looked good when it didn't matter. I saw some promising things from Feely, plus Feely has an arm. But honestly to make the Playoffs we need a seasoned veteran at runningback, I don't think drafting a rookie will get the job done.

Hope I am dead wrong:tongue:

This thread is clearly only a cry for attention.
Hey 1000s of Dolphin fans, your team doesn't have a chance to make the playoffs next year in my 15 year old opinion from Mexico. Oh, and Feeley sucks.

touborg said:
Die in a fire.

:fire: :roflmao:

but if i had to guess, maybe he thinks:

1) AJ will be a very good QB.
2) there #2 draft pick RB will be a beast like ricky, who can get 1800 yards behind an average O-Line.
3) your #2 WR will come out of nowhere and go to the probowl.
4) your TE will come out of nowhere and go to the probowl.
5) he watched the chargers last season
6) he expects the fins D to dominate.
7) he expects a rookie head coach who has never coached in the NFL, with a new coaching staff, can bring a team from 4 wins to 9 wins, in what will be the most competative divisions in the NFL.

i can see why he might think that. anything is possable. just look at the freakin chargers. a probowl TE turned that team around.

and I really hope that Randy Mcmichael knows the impact that Antonio Gates had on the Chargers and is determined to have the same effect on our team. I dont think he would come out of nowhere and go to the probowl...he was a top5 TE all year long. I really hope he steps up and is the PROBOWL TE he claims he should be. Along with the other players, I think Saban will light a fire and they will all have alot of motive and determination to do much better this year.

Back
Top Bottom