Why does the NFL screw up the heights and weights? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why does the NFL screw up the heights and weights?

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Now I know with the Sammy Knight talks and stuff, yall may not care about this. But lets take time to use our mind and figure this out..

They list Clinton Portis over 200 pounds and Chambers 5'11. I've watched Portis is Miami, that dude is like 190. No way in hell is he over 195.

But to a more important(Dolphins) subject, no way in HELL is Chris Chambers 5'11. Sorry. I know you all may tell me, no he is 5'11 he just plays bigger and looks it because he is 212. But in all honesty, no. That cat is ATLEAST 6'0 1/2. I saw him at camp a couple times last year and at the fan fest this year standing with McKnight a few times. They both had on Reebok classics and Chambers actually looked taller. Now I'm 6'1, Chambers was like.. PERFECTLY even with me. I had on Uptownz, they are Nike so not bigger. Chambers was TALLER than McKnight. You can tell. Chambers seems around 6'0-6'1 and McKnight seems around 5'11 1/2-6'0 1/2. Yet Chambers is listed at 5'11 1/2 and McKnight is listed as 6'1. I don't get it? My sig may be slanted, so you can't tell but just take a look at it and speculate. If you look at Chambers profile on many 2001 Draft sites, they(most, including SI, I believe) have him as 6'0. A few even have him as 6'2, which he obviously isn't. I just don't get it.

Just when you go to camp this year, watch them. Chambers/McKnight are always together..

What yall think?

I think McKnight thinks his a bigboy now :lol:

McKnight: "yeah, look at those scrubs working for our spots, I remember years ago when I was in their place."

Chambers does play bigger than he is listed. I am pretty sure heights and weights are listed on a team to team basis, meaning the teams, not the NFL, records the listings. The NFL records the heights and weights of players in the draft and those are always accurate.

I heard the Dolphins have lied about quite a few weights in the past. They list Jason Taylor at 260 but he even said that he was 245, and I remember someone posting that Gardener was a lot heavier than what the Fins listed him as when he was here.

Back
Top Bottom