Why doesn't everyone complain Brady still under center up by 40 plus points at the end of the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why doesn't everyone complain Brady still under center up by 40 plus points at the end of the game?

Pompy

Starter
Reaction score
Amazing the Patriots are so lucky they didn't have their Quarterback hurt like the Saints and Steelers did last weekend. Brady still under center when the game was over after the first quarter. I can't believe Dolphins defense didn't take a cheap shot at Brady who was running the score up. We already know the team cheats and Brady still going strong in his 40's (do I have to say why?)

Nobody complains for 2 reasons:

1. He’s an idiot and we knew that already
2. It will possibly result in a career ending injury

As i said, If I were the coach i'd be classless as hell too.. I woulda told my Rushers to rough him up with a late hit.. I'd pay the fine for the player as well..

Trust me pompy these pats are gonna get whats coming to them, Signing a piece of trash like AB is gonna lead to big distractions on the field at some point.. This guy has shown he can't behave himself over a prolonged period... Just wait till AB gets shortchanged on his targets he is gonna light that team up.

Some team will beat the pats i guarantee, I thought it was the Saints year but im starting to buy into the ravens.. Lamar Jackson is playing the best ball in the NFL right now.

I believe that they have earned the right to do pretty much whatever the hell they want. They're cheaters but so are other teams that don't succeed like they have. I admit, I'm jealous.

I believe that they have earned the right to do pretty much whatever the hell they want. They're cheaters but so are other teams that don't succeed like they have. I admit, I'm jealous.
The league agrees.

Earned means squat in the NFL, They can earn an ass whooping.. They are just like any of the other 31 teams in the NFL if Andy Dalton was trying to light us up in a blowout i'd tell the Linemen to rough him up just the same as brady. Hell i might even tell Reshad jones to accidently crash into BB on the sidelines.. Its time we stop worrying about playing nice with the patsies and stop putting them on a pedestal.

The 2nd game we play i know we won't win but i want to see them physically beat on the pats, NO MERCY! (Cobra Kai)

I think it's an etiquette thing, which actually starts with how Mia is playing late in games. Notice in the first 2 games, we are very aggressively throwing the ball way down field, almost every play. Even though we are down 40, or whatever, we are trying to score TD's. By default, the winning team really doesn't have to let up when we are throwing hay-makers. In HS basketball, the coach of a team who is killing another team will not remove his starters or better players until the team getting thumped starts doing so. Unwritten rule. However, if I'm up like NE was, Tom isn't seeing the 4th quarter at all. I just think it boils down to etiquette, and "we will let up when you start running between the tackles and take your L".

As i said, If I were the coach i'd be classless as hell too.. I woulda told my Rushers to rough him up with a late hit.. I'd pay the fine for the player as well..

Trust me pompy these pats are gonna get whats coming to them, Signing a piece of trash like AB is gonna lead to big distractions on the field at some point.. This guy has shown he can't behave himself over a prolonged period... Just wait till AB gets shortchanged on his targets he is gonna light that team up.

Some team will beat the pats i guarantee, I thought it was the Saints year but im starting to buy into the ravens.. Lamar Jackson is playing the best ball in the NFL right now.
I could care less about the pats at this point, after 20 years you know their run of dominance is winding down. They only survived this long because the rest of the division was clueless and afraid to even think of challenging them. In just going to let them have their day because in the end they were just better.

They will have their day where they are not media darling and Kraft isn't a big influence around the league. That whole fan-base will have 2 generations of fans who never experienced down years in their life. The comedy of it all being right around the corner will be the true victory.

Earned means squat in the NFL, They can earn an *** whooping.. They are just like any of the other 31 teams in the NFL if Andy Dalton was trying to light us up in a blowout i'd tell the Linemen to rough him up just the same as brady. Hell i might even tell Reshad jones to accidently crash into BB on the sidelines.. Its time we stop worrying about playing nice with the patsies and stop putting them on a pedestal.

The 2nd game we play i know we won't win but i want to see them physically beat on the pats, NO MERCY! (Cobra Kai)
I agree but they are winners and we are losers...for a long time. We should play them with a chip but we're shooting blanks. Until we play like winners and in fact put up a fight for the division we'll win a game or to when it doesn't matter and fold like a deck of cards when it does.

Yeah i'd be banned from the NFL if i were a HC, My goal playing the pats in a year like this would be to hurt as many weapons for them as i could..

At the sametime one has to wonder if Flores pissed bellicheck off on his way out, It was foolish to leave brady out there and have him risk injury. If they do that all season long teams are gonna smack the QB i sure as hell would have. You put one vicious late hit on brady at 37-0 and i guarantee BB pulls him right there.

I always question the all-wise Belichick's wisdom when he has Ancient Tom out there towards the end of a blowout.

What an arrogant piece of sheet.

I only wish this season the Patriots are leading by more than 3 touchdowns with less than 4 minutes left in the game.

Brady drops back to pass, scrambles to avoid the rush, then, as he's moving laterally toward the sideline a defender takes him out right into Belichick, and ends both their careers right then.

More than anything he's a bad teammate. Your backup (who is it, Hoyer?) never gets to play, you cant give the dude a few minutes against a depleted team to try and add to his lifetime of memories? That's a bad look.

Throwing down the field on top of it, I was steamed.

That's why I would've kicked a FG at the end of the game to make them come back out there for an onsides kick. (and because Jason Sanders is on my FF team, or at least was).

Back
Top Bottom