Why Doesn't Miami Trade A Wr? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Doesn't Miami Trade A Wr?

We had 2 miss most of the season last year. And Parker is a day to day WR, so we might not be as deep as you think.

Giants shouldn't be desperate at all. They aren't winning this year. Shepard is back Week 1 from the thumb, Tate is back week 5. Coleman was a journeyman.
That's true but they still have 3 receivers down at this point. I don't really want to trade Parker for a draft choice. I'd rather just keep him and hope the light goes on this season. But, if we could get a starting DT or OL I'd be im
Day 3 picks won’t help us ammo wise. Trade player for player
Totally the point I'm making. If we're going to deal a former #1 pick get a starting DT or OL piece, otherwise keep Parker, he just might really help us this year.

What about Parker for Janoris Jenkins? He could play opposite Howard maybe.

Just my opinion but the Giants are tanking for a top tier QB next year. Eli is past his prime.

Don't think they are worried about trading draft picks for a receiver this year. I just don't see it.
Any Team " AKA Bengals" could lose a top WR due to injury before the roster cuts, I'm hoping maybe we can absorb a good Lineman via trade for one of our receivers barring our group stays healthy that is.

Just my opinion but the Giants are tanking for a top tier QB next year. Eli is past his prime.

Don't think they are worried about trading draft picks for a receiver this year. I just don't see it.
Any Team " AKA Bengals" could lose a top WR due to injury before the roster cuts, I'm hoping maybe we can absorb a good Lineman via trade for one of our receivers barring our group stays healthy that is.
If that’s their plan why did they just waste the #6 pick on a qb?

If that’s their plan why did they just waste the #6 pick on a qb?

This. Unless Jones beats out Eli in camp, or Eli gets hurt...and it's revealed that Daniel Jones has no business playing for an NFL team, the Giants aren't going to be picking a QB in the first round in 2020.

What about Parker for Janoris Jenkins? He could play opposite Howard maybe.

Why would they do that? We might as well offer a 7th rounder for Patrick Mahoney whole we’re at it.

Seems like every training camp I hear we are loaded at wr because player x, this year P. Williams, has a few good practices. We haven't had a 1000 yard receiver since 2016, and that was from a player we traded. We've got a group of wr's that never live up to their potential outside of Grant, who will always be who he is, a #3 or 4. The only one I see worth keeping or that has any trade value is Wilson but will he ever be the same?

Would like to see Parker & Rashad traded for a pair of good linemen,

but it's a risky move, if anyone goes down they will be even more compromised.

I don't see it happening.

Is the OP serious with this question?

We literally have 3 guys that we're not sure are capable of make it through 3 games health-wise this year. But the OP is asking why don't we trade a receiver?

Back
Top Bottom