Why Dolphin Fans really hate fiedler | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Dolphin Fans really hate fiedler

Dolphanaholic

Starter
Reaction score
The real reason fish fans hate fiedler is that when he takes off his helmet he looks like a cross between Opie Taylor and Mr. Peepers from S&L. What the !@#$% would you guys do without him, it seems that every Dolphin message board is mired 'no pun intended' with this crap. I can't tell what is worse the pathetic Drunkenmiller,George,Leaf fans or Me the desparate for Miami Football Junkie.

dolphinators13, i'd love to hear your reasoning behind Fiedler being a bad QB. I'll be looking for facts, stats, and other actual proof. No opinions. I'm looking forward to your response.

Originally posted by Dolphanaholic
The real reason fish fans hate fiedler is that when he takes off his helmet he looks like a cross between Opie Taylor and Mr. Peepers from S&L. What the !@#$% would you guys do without him, it seems that every Dolphin message board is mired 'no pun intended' with this crap. I can't tell what is worse the pathetic Drunkenmiller,George,Leaf fans or Me the desparate for Miami Football Junkie.

Whats worse>? Vinnie TesticleVerdi, Drew Sledsoe might be too.....

i dont need facts or stats just watch the games he has no arm and he cant beat good teams he will not take the dolphins to the super bowl i would like to hear ur reasoning why he is good? because he has the best 4th quarter rating.. wow he can only play one quarter out of three.. that he was 11-5 as a starter his first to seasons... well are defense won 20 of those games. fiedler is awful and thats why were going to draft a qb next year

you won't get one.

it's easier to criticize than make sense.

jay will shut a lot of cake holes this season.

hahah really i dont think so he throws as many int as tds!! he will be awful agian he doesnt put up consistant numbers

I have never liked the idea of Fiedler being our starting QB ever since we signed him. Nevertheless we have to support him because he'll probably be here the next two seasons. We just have to hope and pray that he gets better and blossoms in Norvs system.

he wont get better he will have 3 games a season were he is just awsome like the2 bills games and colts but he only has good games agaist bad teams HE CANT BEAAT THE GOOD TEAMS

Jay Fiedler = Steve Young
No im not saying he has a stronger arm, but Steve was looked past because of Joe, and Jay is looked by because of the great one...... Trust me just as SY took the 49ers to the SB, Jay will also, oh and Dolphinaters13 you should change your name to DolphinHaters13

Well...

Originally posted by dolphinators13
i dont need facts or stats just watch the games he has no arm and he cant beat good teams he will not take the dolphins to the super bowl i would like to hear ur reasoning why he is good? because he has the best 4th quarter rating.. wow he can only play one quarter out of three.. that he was 11-5 as a starter his first to seasons... well are defense won 20 of those games. fiedler is awful and thats why were going to draft a qb next year

... I guess you just showed Bod didn't you! LOL!

Oliver...

Four games into the season, these Fiedler Haters will see that they were wrong. You won't be able to find anybody but a Jetfan talking bad about him. I admit Fiedler couldn't carry the whole team, but neither could Marino the last few years. Defensive coordinators in this league are scared to death of facing the dolphins this year. They are a lot more afraid of Fiedler than they would be of Ray Lucas or McNown.

Rob Johnson was never a proven winner. He doesn't play with as much heart as Jay and Jay doesn't go on the injured list for 6 weeks with a hangnail.

Back
Top Bottom