why don't we persue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why don't we persue

papahotel

Five Time Champion
Reaction score
Corey Bradford formerly of the texans was supposed to bet in the top 3 for fastest men in the nfl could come cheap and has decent hands too!!!

he is a free agent? i could have sworn he got signed somewhere this offseason... I definatly wouldnt object to the signing, but I am sure that the money could be used better elsewhere since we are thick at receiver...

Nasty

papahotel said:
Corey Bradford formerly of the texans was supposed to bet in the top 3 for fastest men in the nfl could come cheap and has decent hands too!!!

Because he's a track star not a football player.

How are we suppose to persue him? He's no longer a FA. He resigned over a month ago.

even if he was available, he wouldnt be an upgrade over thompson really. all speed and no hands.

PapaHotel I see you are a new poster...if you mess up on your thread all you have to do is hit the EDIT key and you can fix what you wrote without having to post TWICE...just FYI...nice post!!!!

can someone tell me why my pic doesnt work in my sig?

Nasty

AHH now i see that he re-signed on espn.com they dont show but on nfl.com the do oh well we seem to be very well off in the WR area anyway

DOL-FAN DUPREE i wasnt makeing up players i was a little misinformed by the website thats all but once again im glad to be around the greatest fans on earth!!!!!!!

According to my knowledge, I'm pretty sure Houston re-signed him already. With that being said... I'm content with our WR core as it is.

Back
Top Bottom