Why has no one mentioned this? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why has no one mentioned this?

wow...i cant believe u guys cant see that ronnie brown is the best player on this team other than taylor. some of you "smart guys" (cause obviously i cant spell the word geniuses) are mentioning the first 5 games. but u obviously didnt understand what i was saying. the offense looks like a whole level worse without brown than with him. and if your going to talk about ronnie and the first games i would like to mention everytime he got the ball alot our offense did well. so before all of you naysayers mention ronnie is a bust or he stinks look at his stats when he gets the ball alot and look at them when he get 10 carries and only has 30 yrds. ronnie will be the best...mark my words

phinman1 said:
Wrong. The one thing those teams have in common is that their QB's suck. Kitna, Grossman, Johnson and Huard. Gerrard is better than all of them. This league is all about the QB.

As for Ronnie, I'm a fan, but Morris and Minor equaled his YPC.
o...your brilliant, what would the qb have to do with how well ronnie brown played. And by some miracle u actually meant what you said, it would be safe to say you think that the jags are a better team than the bears and chiefs. great point buddy:wink:

Ark139954 said:
o...your brilliant, what would the qb have to do with how well ronnie brown played. And by some miracle u actually meant what you said, it would be safe to say you think that the jags are a better team than the bears and chiefs. great point buddy:wink:

Let me spell it out for you genius. You basically stated the main reason we won the prior 4 games was because RB played. I said it was because the QB's in those games sucked. Got that? Can you see the relevance? Probably not.

Actually, the reason we lost this game is that the defense didn't play well. They gave up 2 TD drives over 90 yards. They played great in the 4 games that we won. So...it actually has nothing to do with Ronnie being in or out and it has nothing to do with the other teams QB. There you go. I guess I'm the genious eh?

To execute on a consistent basis... in all phases of the game.... simply what the team needs to do....but hasn't always done. Better play calling a few times would have helped

He was a great help when he rushed fo 0 yards against the Vikings...... It's not about one player......

Ark139954 said:
There is only one differnce when we beat the Bears, Chiefs, Vikings, and Lions from when we lost to the Jags. Can You geniouses guess? It's Ronnie Brown. For all of you wonderful judges of talent, I would like to point out that the one game we lose in the past five is the one we dont have Ronnie Brown; the guy who doesnt have vision or break away speed, the guy who is just okay. Okay players are people who are noticably missed when they are gone. From my opinion, our offense is ALOT worse without Ronnie Brown. He is able to get the short yardage plays and people fear him unlike Morris.
I got news for you quote "genious" unquote. Ronnie played in the 5 we lost before that! ronnie is a fine running back,But if you dont utilize him we lose. Period>.The 5 losses earlier as well as the loss to jax can be directly attributed to piss poor play calling.Fire that numbnut mularkey and we will win.:tantrum:

With or without ronnie brown the jags were bigger faster stronger more physical and bottom line better than us!!! end of discussion,,,so were the vikings for that matter. if it was'nt for jt making 2 plays that team beat us up all over the field.

once again... how many pts did we put up TEN!!!! Ten and freaking 13...

I'd like to know the TOP for all the games we lost. I bet it's weighted to the other team greatly. Because of thrown pics, dead drives and the defense not getting off the field on 3rd and long.

Ronnie is not a difference maker. I guess you forget those other 6 games we lost with him in there. How convenient.

I have to agree that missing Ronnie impacted the game because of his ability to get the tough yards. Morris and Minor just don't have the respect factor of opposing defensive coordinators. I also have to say the loss of JT in the 2nd quarter didn't exactly help either, they scored 2 TD's on us without his presense. Not saying they wouldn't have happened, but he has been a beast in the redzone lately.

Didn't the viks hold Ronnie to 2 yards for the game?? I'll admit he is better than I thought, but to say he is the reason we lost is a bit moronic.

Dmancari23 said:
Ronnie is not a difference maker. I guess you forget those other 6 games we lost with him in there. How convenient.
i dont understand all of your logic. yes we lost the first games...the whole team was plaing shi**y, yet when the team was winning and everyone was playing well, and even at minnesota they wasted all there energy on stoping brown so joey could pass, we were winning and nothing changed execpt ronnie browns absense from the line up. so what does that mean? we lose.

Let me put it in simple terms for you guys

6 first lost games-whole team playing poorly
5 wins- whole team playing well with ronnie brown
1 loss- team still playing the same, w/o ronnie brown

and dont say it was the defense fault cause we all know the offense scores according to the other offense, on sunday we could only score 7 which never happens when the other team scores a lot. our o plays similar to the other teams offense.

Back
Top Bottom