Why hasn't Ogunleye visited any teams??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why hasn't Ogunleye visited any teams???

enigmatics

Go get me a juice box!
Reaction score
Someone else brought this up in another thread, but what's the deal??? I'd imagine by now he'd be making his rounds. What do you all make of it???? Potential sign-and-trade stuff in the works?

Originally posted by Eshlemon
I think it's because he's a RFA, a team has to ask Miami for permission.

You think or you know?? But then again, if that's the case why wouldn't Miami let him? They have the right to match any offer.

Originally posted by Eshlemon
I think it's because he's a RFA, a team has to ask Miami for permission.

No they don't have to ask for permission, mia just has the right to match. I think though most teams will wait for the UFA to sign first then they will come calling.

hadnt thought of that... either sign-trade or the deal with oakland is done and the kinks are being worked out (wishful thinking prehaps)...... i think we are in a win win situation with him though, we loose him we get two really good draft picks, if not he stays and we have the baddest DE combo in the league agian.... either way we get our onlineman and wr in the first, just a question to depth more than anything.... if the prince leaves ill be sad but ill brush it off, if he stays well will just be doing some quarterback head hunting next year cause who do teams double up on and free up now..... seau blitzing, jt or o-gun from the outside or the big dlineman and zach making the push up the middle..... me personally i wouldnt want to have to make the decision in less the steps back would you?????

Originally posted by dan the fin

. I think though most teams will wait for the UFA to sign first then they will come calling.

:up:....you win the cookie!

patience please....I'm baking........ummm, the cookies, that is...:infins:

Teams don't want to part with 1st round picks. If the DE market dries up, and Seattle doesn't land a free agent, they might try for Ogun. Aside from them, I see him back with Miami next year.

Miami really needs to sign, and deal him for OL help.

Back
Top Bottom