why hate ricky williams ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why hate ricky williams ?

oscar

Scout Team
Reaction score
because he rushed for over 3000 yds in 2 years with fins ?
maybe because he had more 200 yard rushing games then any other dolphin in a single season ?

when will you ricky basher just join the team and let saban make the decisions and just sit back and enjoy watching the dolphins play.

great post!!! ricky is not responsible for last year!!!

All the Ricky haters need to realize that he was not the savior that would take us to the SB. He is just a great RB that Wanny and Speily hoped would make them heroes instead of good coaching and evalution. Hate Wanspiel, not Ricky!

Man....today must be "Ricky Thread Day".

mjwenz said:
Are you serious?

yes when was the last time the fins won the superbowl?
when they had the nfl's best back field.

czonka = ronnie brown
morris = ricky williams
kiick = any other back on roster

again the nfl's backfield and history will repeat its self.

dolphins win superbowl in 2005

PhinDude88 said:
Man....today must be "Ricky Thread Day".

may7qv-1.jpg

If he comes back, I won't cheer for "Ricky." I won't yell "RUN RICKY RUN" like I used to. I'll just say, "YEA! That guy - #34 - just got us a first down." Thanks

Where is the 71% that voted in favor Ricky's return????? Something gotta give...

oscar said:
maybe because he had more 200 yard rushing games then any other dolphin in a single season ?

when will you ricky basher just join the team and let saban make the decisions and just sit back and enjoy watching the dolphins play.

What were u on the bench last year or were you wearing a TO or mcWaa jersy?

Oh Yea And I hate glorifying "rappers" but, I hate because I can.

Hate is a pretty strong word, i have absolutely no respect for him. Now he might come back, and i lose more respect for him. I would have respected him more if he stuck to his decision....he is just an opportunist in my opinion.

oscar said:

Back
Top Bottom