Why I feel Lucas should go.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I feel Lucas should go..

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
For me the issue is not whether Griese will be better than Lucas in the short term. It is not whether Griese will be better than Lucas in the long term. Neither of these things matters to me, because it's only speculation. I know that many people on this and other boards at one point admired Lucas for his physical talent. Many people even consider him a born winner. I understand why some people may feel this way.

However, my response to the Dolphins backup QB situation this offseason is not about any of those factors, it is purely emotional and I make no apologies for it. Like many other fans ( I believe ), I feel that Ray Lucas must go. Pure and simple. I don't care if we replace him Neil O'Donnel or Brian Griese. If we can get one of the Eagles two backup QBs that would also be fine. Who it is doesn't matter to me, although I'd prefer Griese over the rest of the crop.

All that matters to me is that Lucas is gone. I simply cannot forgive him for the way he subbed for Fiedler, regardless of his improvements. Although I want other offseason improvements to take place for the Dolphins, the offseason will get an A for me just by them replacing Lucas. Anything else is icing on the cake.

Sure, those that would prefer someone other than Fiedler starting will lose their champion, but Lucas will be gone, and that would make me happy.

You tell em Tara! Good post.

P.S So what you're telling us here, is that Lucas will not make your All Dolphin team? ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom