Why I hate Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I hate Gase

CSONKA1966

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know he is no longer our coach ,however , the guy killed us as a team. I am starting with Jordan Phillips,7.5 sacks. Good against the run. What did we get for him?

I’m pleased with where Miami is heading. I don’t care about Gase or former players. On to Cincinnati.

I’m pleased with where Miami is heading. I don’t care about Gase or former players. On to Cincinnati.

Some have a hard time letting go and moving forward. So while the rest of us are appreciating what we currently have their are those that are still stuck in the Phillips/Gase years.

I know he is no longer our coach ,however , the guy killed us as a team. I am starting with Jordan Phillips,7.5 sacks. Good against the run. What did we get for him?

Phillips is just one of many. A good lesson on the difference between a good coach and a bad coach. That said, Gas is no longer in Miami. No need to dwell on what has happened - Phillips, Tunsil, Brees - it's over

I'm quite surprised Phillips has turned it around. His effort was absolutely questionable here

Back
Top Bottom