Why I took yesterday as the perfect win for what is ahead of us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why I took yesterday as the perfect win for what is ahead of us

fatkirstyalley

Donut Enthusiast
Reaction score
Short and sweet. We have a 2-12 team coming next week and the way our guys played yesterday will assure of of 1 thing...they will absolutely be focused in their preperation this week. I think the way we played and won was just what the doctor ordered....Im not saying this team was going to be looking ahead to the Jets, but this will help the coaching staff's ability to point out that they were outplayed by an inferior ballclub and that nothing is a given. Suddenly I am not so worried(as I was before yesterday) about KC. If we would have won big i think this game would be a bear trap. I guess this wasnt so short and sweet afterall. Great Win...they all are...and lets finish this damn thing! Greatest comeback story in NFL history.

I still worry about KC. They have lost a lot of close games all year and their offense is starting to click. I can't see how we can cover Bowe or Gonzalez as we have always had problems with big receivers and TEs.

One thing is for sure. We need to put up 24+ points next week, and stop forcing our defense to bail us out week after week. I just don't think this defense is in the same caliber as the Ravens or Steelers, or even the Eagles, Bucs, Giants. Where you can expect them to win the game for you week after week.

At least I know under Wanny this would have not been a concern. He always had great ways of reminding the players about trap games...oh wait.

Back
Top Bottom