Why Im Cutting Gase Some Slack.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Im Cutting Gase Some Slack....

There’s a reason or call back ups, and that is their skill level is not up to par with NFL starters. At that point you’re play calling doesn’t expand the contracts because you have to fit into a more limited skill set what your offense to there’s a reason or called back ups, and that is their skill level is not up to par with NFL starters. At that point you’re play calling doesn’t expand the contracts because you have to fit into a more limited skills that what your offense can run through. That next man up BS is just that. There’s not enough elite athletes to complete 32 NFL teams evenly, much less have adequate back ups.

its funny that gase gets a pass for how bad the o line is, yet does absolutely nothing to compensate for it with scheme and playcalling.
Hello what is a bubble screen? How about running the wildcat on third and one? I respectfully disagree, you can’t make chicken salad with chicken poop

Zero slack given.

He had three drafts to bang the table for a QB. Drafts that featured Goff, Wentz, Watson, Mahomes. Instead he stuck to worse options

Why I'M NOT cutting Gase some slack....

It's the same thing every year. At some point you have to figure it out despite all the circumstances. The personnel on the field is still good enough to put up 30+ points a game if you scheme is good enough. We put up 21 last week and left a ton of points out there because we lack the ability to put teams away. We finally took a couple shots and got DVP involved. We finally threw to Drake out of the backfield. Who would've thought right?!?!?!?! Gase as a play caller has been pretty bad since he's gotten here. If Gase just has bad luck we need to move on and find another coach who can muster up some good luck. How many years does it take????

As bad as we have looked this year... and we’ve looked bad...

Had we won the Bengals and Colts game, we would be 8-4 right now..

With an insane amount of injuries and Brock Osweiler at QB for multiple games..

So, I can cut him some slack..
Right. And if clay catches a ridiculously catchable ball, we're 5-7. So many games we've won that we could, and possibly should have lost, so I hate these "we could be x and y" etc posts. We're lucky to be 6-6. We're not very good, and we've a coach who calls plays scared, and deserves no slack in my opinion.

Hello what is a bubble screen? How about running the wildcat on third and one? I respectfully disagree, you can’t make chicken salad with chicken poop

a couple of bubble screens and wildcat plays per game is not doing anything. we are not moving tannehill or the pocket. that would help.

Back
Top Bottom