WHy Im posting Here....You can move this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WHy Im posting Here....You can move this

BillsChamps2oo5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Because there is nothing else to talk about in Bills country except for having a battle of the Babes contest. So dont get mad if I post alot on this board for the next month. Im really interested in what other AFC east fans think and what their teams are up to.

So no hard feelings if I say something negative about the Fins.

By the way, To be honest, Im not expecting the fins to be bad next year. I think you guys rebounded good this offseason.

Still not better than my Bills though ;)

:billsbite :lol:
BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Because there is nothing else to talk about in Bills country except for having a battle of the Babes contest. So dont get mad if I post alot on this board for the next month. Im really interested in what other AFC east fans think and what their teams are up to.

By the way, To be honest, Im not expecting the fins to be bad next year. I think you guys rebounded good this offseason.

No hard feelings at all. Theres a few bills/jets/pats fans here who are ok posters. Most people on here are reasonable enough not to flame you for being a fan of a different team. Personally i like having other posters around from other teams cause sometimes the optimism on this board gets wayyyyyyyy out of hand.

By the way :billsbite :welcome: :newbie:

Boik14 said:
No hard feelings at all. Theres a few bills/jets/pats fans here who are ok posters. Most people on here are reasonable enough not to flame you for being a fan of a different team. Personally i like having other posters around from other teams cause sometimes the optimism on this board gets wayyyyyyyy out of hand.

By the way :billsbite :welcome: :newbie:

Ain't that the truth. :lol:

Welcome

It's a no-brainer that we get better this year, the question is how much. But as for the Jills. I think lossman's going to sink the ship. Mcgahee's a monster, but you need a decent QB to complement one another, and I don't think lossmans the answer. Just as I don't think Feeleys our answer. But w/a better line, due to new & better coaches, and RB in the back field Feeley does get better. You're invited to finish second behind us this year!

Wagon Circler said:
Ain't that the truth. :lol:
I always post the truth.

Some people dont like to hear my version of it sometimes :rolleyes:

NYFINNER said:
It's a no-brainer that we get better this year, the question is how much. But as for the Jills. I think lossman's going to sink the ship. Mcgahee's a monster, but you need a decent QB to complement one another, and I don't think lossmans the answer. Just as I don't think Feeleys our answer. But w/a better line, due to new & better coaches, and RB in the back field Feeley does get better. You're invited to finish second behind us this year!
Refer to Boik's post.

Wagon Circler said:
Refer to Boik's post.
Do i get a commission on this everytime its referred to? I can always use some more loot :lol:

BillsChamps2oo5 said:

Welcome!

wait.....you dont wanna see a battle of teh babes contest?...WTF link me

Some might get mad about having Bills fans around, just ignore them. Welcome to the site, you'll find that there are a few other bills fans around also

Good to see another poster that doesnt start off with an insult :D ... Welcome to the board

:welcome: to Finheaven!

I'm glad you didnt come on here and start bashing the fins, good move in the friends department :D

Back
Top Bottom