Why Intangibles Might Decide Josh Rosen Vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick Qb Battle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Intangibles Might Decide Josh Rosen Vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick Qb Battle

If Rosen continually holds the ball too long as has been said, he has little chance behind this OL. You could imagine the OC from NE wants to be a quick passing offense. It will be nice to get a look at him behind the 1's tonight although it won't be a clear picture with Tunsil out.

I think Coach alluded to letting bad plays go.

Like Rosen's body language varied whether the previous play was successful or unsuccessful.

Coach wants him to immediately forget about the previous play and move on. No negative body language following a bad play (or bad series of plays, or bad day, or bad week, lol).

Interesting. I wouldn't call that "body language' - more like 'mental aspect,' but I'm not going to pick that nit

Interesting. I wouldn't call that "body language' - more like 'mental aspect,' but I'm not going to pick that nit
I might not have been clear.

Physically appearing dejected (or whatever) after bad plays (or not as "up").

Shoulder slump. Frown. Posture. What have you.

Hard to tell exactly what is meant by body language unless they've actually been observing it firsthand.

As I was reading various articles yesterday the only thing I picked up was after a second consecutive sack Rosen threw his hands up in the air. I immediately thought that might be a bit demeaning to the OL by a young QB who hasn't proved himself on the field yet.

Then I read Rosen was frustrated by the refs blowing the play dead and calling it a sack because Rosen thought he had an escape route.

So perhaps that is what Flores is referring to and not shoulders slumped, frowning, moping around, etc.. I haven't seen anything declaring that is how Rosen is behaving.

Back
Top Bottom