Why is all our dolphin fans saying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is all our dolphin fans saying

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont understand when we are going to say that we dont have a 2nd round pick.I dont get all the posts here.We are not going to get a second round pick this year for Surtain.He is worth to much money.Face it we got a 1st,3rd,4th,5th ,,7th ok .

kingfin said:
I dont understand when we are going to say that we dont have a 2nd round pick.I dont get all the posts here.We are not going to get a second round pick this year for Surtain.He is worth to much money.Face it we got a 1st,3rd,4th,5th ,6th,7th ok .

:confused: :eek: :confused:

kingfin said:
I dont understand when we are going to say that we dont have a 2nd round pick.I dont get all the posts here.We are not going to get a second round pick this year for Surtain.He is worth to much money.Face it we got a 1st,3rd,4th,5th ,6th,7th ok .

Not ok!

You dont know what the hell Saban is gonna get for Surtain!

Shifty187 said:
Not ok!

You dont know what the hell Saban is gonna get for Surtain!
Surtain is worth alot of money.Them players anit worth a second pick from alot of teams.Look at Faulk.Colts got a 3rd round pick for him.When a player if worth money and a team knows that,they dont offer a second round pick.Learn football

kingfin said:
Surtain is worth alot of money.Them player anit worth a second pick from alot of team.Look at Faulk.Colts got a 3rd round pick for him.When a player if worth money and a team knows that,they dont offer a second round pick.Learn football
no i think you need to learn football, a players monetary value is factored into the equation when two teams are proposing a trade but that's not the only factor that is considered before the transaction takes place.

Where did we get a 6th round pick? I must have missed it.

kingfin said:

kingfin said:

King..you startin' trouble again ?? :roflmao:

BTW, we don't have a 6th round either...

kingfin said:
ok..

face it... we don't have a sixth... your crystal ball must've missed on that one.

We will all see.when we dont get a second for Surtain.Say i was right.If Sutain was 3 million cheaper We will have a bidding war.

kingfin said:
Surtain is worth alot of money.Them players anit worth a second pick from alot of teams.Look at Faulk.Colts got a 3rd round pick for him.When a player if worth money and a team knows that,they dont offer a second round pick.Learn football

The colts got a second and a later pick for Faulk. We offered a first round pick, but they wanted him out of the division.

kingfin said:
We will all see.when we dont get a second for Surtain.Say i was right.If Sutain was 3 million cheaper We will have a bidding war.

Money isn't a problem because the Surtain and the Cheifs have already agreed to a contract.

Back
Top Bottom