why is everbody down on randy and chris ? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is everbody down on randy and chris ?

I just appreciate the concept of the thread that he is actully giving support to his favorite team. A largre percentage of the people on this board don't even like this team, instead all they do is bicker about our players. The whining and bitching just gets very old so it was nice to see support for once.

have you ever heard the phrase you are only as strong as your weakest link? just because people question the talent of certain players on the team doesn't make them any less fans of the Dolphins than you are. They would like to see this team get better and hopefully win a super bowl.

I would question your support for this team. It seems as if you are more a Chris Chambers fan than a Dolphins fan. I see you thread after thread pulling on Chamber's sack as if he was Jerry Rice or something. Threads have discussed getting better at the Wide out position by trading Chambers and you wont hear of it. So where is your devotion? Dolphins or Chambers?
Just a question...

i have been a dolphin fan since the evolution of the miami dolphins and i have never seen so many people get down on our players like i have this year. what i dont get is , if a man has a bad year fickle fans come out like cochroaches and rip the guy . example is randy mcmichael and chris chambers they both played well last year and this year we had a idiot for a offensive coordinator and a qb that couldn't find the restroom if you glued a map on his nose.
now i realize that we all have differnt opinions but i think dolphin fans need to look at the whole team. our oline is a sorry excuse for a oline our qb situation is horrific. so why not rip the guilty party. sure the receivers droped a lot of balls ,yet i think if we get a qb and a oline chris and randy will play better next year. mularkey really didnt set up randy and chris to succeed and we also didnt get ronnie involed .

lets give thes guys one more year.

:hmmm: When was the evolution?

I just appreciate the concept of the thread that he is actully giving support to his favorite team. A largre percentage of the people on this board don't even like this team, instead all they do is bicker about our players. The whining and bitching just gets very old so it was nice to see support for once.

Imagine that, people bitching about a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 5 years, the Super Bowl in over 20 and had 4-12 and 6-10 records 2 out of the last 3 years.

Can't imagine what they're thinking.

Back
Top Bottom