why is everbody down on randy and chris ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is everbody down on randy and chris ?

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
i have been a dolphin fan since the evolution of the miami dolphins and i have never seen so many people get down on our players like i have this year. what i dont get is , if a man has a bad year fickle fans come out like cochroaches and rip the guy . example is randy mcmichael and chris chambers they both played well last year and this year we had a idiot for a offensive coordinator and a qb that couldn't find the restroom if you glued a map on his nose.
now i realize that we all have differnt opinions but i think dolphin fans need to look at the whole team. our oline is a sorry excuse for a oline our qb situation is horrific. so why not rip the guilty party. sure the receivers droped a lot of balls ,yet i think if we get a qb and a oline chris and randy will play better next year. mularkey really didnt set up randy and chris to succeed and we also didnt get ronnie involed .

lets give thes guys one more year.

In my opinion they played ok it is just that when it is at a crucial point of the game they underperform. R. Mc. drops too many crucial pass and chambers is not a gamechanging wide reciever.

Randy is over paid and Chambers is overrated. Booker is biggest playmaker of a WR.

In my opinion they played ok it is just that when it is at a crucial point of the game they underperform. R. Mc. drops too many crucial pass and chambers is not a gamechanging wide reciever.
Yeah he didn't change that game against Buffalo last year:rolleyes2 or San Diego right after, where we were heavily underdogged. Or Dallas a few years back.

I admit he hasn't changed a bunch of games each year but he can be a game changer, as long as an efficient offense is installed.

i have been a dolphin fan since the evolution of the miami dolphins and i have never seen so many people get down on our players like i have this year. what i dont get is , if a man has a bad year fickle fans come out like cochroaches and rip the guy . example is randy mcmichael and chris chambers they both played well last year and this year we had a idiot for a offensive coordinator and a qb that couldn't find the restroom if you glued a map on his nose.
now i realize that we all have differnt opinions but i think dolphin fans need to look at the whole team. our oline is a sorry excuse for a oline our qb situation is horrific. so why not rip the guilty party. sure the receivers droped a lot of balls ,yet i think if we get a qb and a oline chris and randy will play better next year. mularkey really didnt set up randy and chris to succeed and we also didnt get ronnie involed .

lets give thes guys one more year.

I don't think your thought process makes a lot of sense. First of all, the O-line was far from poor from about the halfway point of the season. Secondly, even if they were poor, I don't see what that has to do with McMichael and Chambers. We're supposed to give them a free ride just because theoretically some other part of the team performed worse?

To McMichael's credit, he was handicapped by having to block a lot, especially earlier in the season. But he's never lived up to the promise he's shown flashes of, and a lot of that has to do with his own inconsistency. Chambers also suffered from the poor QB play, but except for the second half of last season he's also never quite lived up to his billing either.

Lack of consistency.... Thats it NO other Reason:rolleyes2

Yeah he didn't change that game against Buffalo last year:rolleyes2 or San Diego right after, where we were heavily underdogged. Or Dallas a few years back.

I admit he hasn't changed a bunch of games each year but he can be a game changer, as long as an efficient offense is installed.
theres the problem right there. he can be a game changer, but when the team wants him to be, he usually isnt.

Alright this is the reasons why I have got down on my team but I usually don't rip into guys like people I try to be supportive but certain times this year I just couldn't stand seeing players that I thought could give a spark to this offense were either a ghost or not used or fumbled after making a big catch!

- Cpep held the ball to long and that made our drives go backwards to much especially some drives I seen him start to get a bit of rhythm and then he gets confused by the D or holds on to the ball to long and gets sacked. Our drive is handicapped from there

- Joey Harrington I felt really held back our offense from exploding! It seemed we took a lot of what defenses just gave to us and didn't really test Joey because our coaches didn't have enough trust. However this benefitted because i think it helped Ronnie because we depended on him more and more as the season progresssed partially because of Joey being at QB and because our O-line was improving

-Booker had a huge year really can't knock him on anything other then he might become a cap casualty

- Randy McMichael just didn't seem focused enough this year! He would make a big catch do a good run and then fumble! Or he would just drop the pass. However, I don't think Mularky used him enough to get his confidence up but thats no excuse

- Chambers knew he was going to get a lot of coverage and a lot attention which he did but he became a ghost some games. Its almost like we just used him as a Decoy and when we did go to him he dropped some passes but I still think he can be a great reciever in this league as soon as we have a consistant offense going out on the field every week and I am hoping Cam can bring that!

- The O-line was just brutal at the beginning of the season and Cpep holding onto the ball only made the situation look worse! As the season went on they progressed really well and I like what I saw!

- Ronnie Brown with a great year we just need to get him more involved and Im sure Cam can do that. Only knock on him is I think his vision of the field still has to develope because he dances around a little to much when wholes are not opening

I feel this offense is capable of much more and this is the way I feel when I look at went wrong this year! Other then Joey Harrington I feel all these players can improve on there game and move in the right direction that we need! IMO

I am not a Joey basher I was very pleased of how he didn't lose a lot of games like other QB's did for us but I feel he is not worthy of being a starter and will never help and offense become explosive!

Wow, 3 games in 6 yrs. Your right, I don't know how we could have missed it. He's worth every penny of that 6 million he's scheduled to make next season. :rolleyes:

Because they cant catch a ball in crucial situations. Randy must have like 3 or 4 drops a game. Chris seems to be afraid to fight for the ball when it comes his way.

great 'practice' players...that (imo) is Reason #1...most likely phenomenal practice players...but, come gameday...sssssssssssssshhhh, tumbleweeds...

Back
Top Bottom