why is everyone so unhappy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is everyone so unhappy

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
since the season ended it as been one complaint after another ... eveything seems to be jay feidlers fault .. well if we had a better surrounding cast maybe just maybe both brian and jay would have done better .. rick spielman came here with a solid reputation.. and now is his finally getting his chance... look i don't particularly like wanny or jay.. but the owner is the one to blame for the wanny situation.. jay in my opinion is the perfect backup for this team... he is the insurance policy this team needs.. he knows the players and the playbook.. there is no guarantee that feeley is going to come in and just wing it.. hassleback and bulger took time to develope.. feeley just might need time as well .. now that jay has restructured and has taken one for the team he should be applauded for doing so... there wasn't any other QB options other than feeley.. ramsey wasn't available and brunell isn't worth 40+ million.. look even garcia has is problems with disks in his back.. and i for one know what that is like after having 2 surgeries on my back/neck .. i can say he would be an even bigger risk than bringing jay back ... with a better surrounding cast, who know how good this team can be... we are now about 10 million under and ready to improve .. lets see the results.. and stop the complaining .. maybe just maybe spielman has a plan .. keep the faith!!!

I can answer one part of that question.

The part about the better surrounding cast.

If that's the argument FOR Fiedler then I would say Brian Griese was a better QB than Jay last year.

After all, it was the sacks that had fans writhing in pain last year. So to make the argument about "a better surrounding cast" would also to be making an argument against Fiedler.

The main thing he had going for him is that he would get rid of the ball. He knew his line sucked and his receivers couldn't get open. When they did get open he either A) threw it out of bounds B) threw it so high we got no RAC or C) threw an interception.

Griese is a far better option IMO with the quality of players we are refering to around here.

why wife keeps asking me that same question and I never thought about it, but could it be because I have not been satisfied with my Phins since I was 10 years old (ok 82 and 84 were kinda satisfying) :hmmm:

Seriously, I am not unhappy at all, so long as we get at least one quality OL men and another servicable OLmen and go into the draft w/our #1 pick, I will be :mocool:

Re: Re: why is everyone so unhappy

Originally posted by dolphan39
why wife keeps asking me that same question and I never thought about it

I thought you were going to give us some finformation we didn't need to know for a minute there. :whew:

since the season ended it as been one complaint after another ... eveything seems to be jay feidlers fault .. well if we had a better surrounding cast maybe just maybe both brian and jay would have done better .. rick spielman came here with a solid reputation.. and now is his finally getting his chance... look i don't particularly like wanny or jay.. but the owner is the one to blame for the wanny situation.. jay in my opinion is the perfect backup for this team... he is the insurance policy this team needs.. he knows the players and the playbook.. there is no guarantee that feeley is going to come in and just wing it.. hassleback and bulger took time to develope.. feeley just might need time as well .. now that jay has restructured and has taken one for the team he should be applauded for doing so... there wasn't any other QB options other than feeley.. ramsey wasn't available and brunell isn't worth 40+ million.. look even garcia has is problems with disks in his back.. and i for one know what that is like after having 2 surgeries on my back/neck .. i can say he would be an even bigger risk than bringing jay back ... with a better surrounding cast, who know how good this team can be... we are now about 10 million under and ready to improve .. lets see the results.. and stop the complaining .. maybe just maybe spielman has a plan .. keep the faith!!!

Have you really watched Feidler Play????;)

Back
Top Bottom