why is it ok ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why is it ok ?

patriotspride

Starter
Reaction score
why is it ok for merriman to do his classless dance after every sack ?but its not ok for the patriots to do the same dance after a hard fought win?the chargers are nothing but a bunch of soar losers and hypocrites .you want to hate the patriots go ahead i dont blame you all they do is win .but dont give me this crap about them and there coach being classless .thats garbage .

This has clearly been a down year in the AFC and they are taking advantage of it as we have all come to expect from Bellichick and co. I'm rooting for Indy next week but I wouldn't be surprised if NE makes the Super Bowl again. Whatever.

Merriman is an idiot. I watched some play where all he did was knock Brady down and he acted like he just got a 4th down game winning sack or something. Where was he at in that game? I hope this shuts up anybody who thought that cheating idiot deserved the MVP award.

why is it ok for merriman to do his classless dance after every sack ?but its not ok for the patriots to do the same dance after a hard fought win?the chargers are nothing but a bunch of soar losers and hypocrites .you want to hate the patriots go ahead i dont blame you all they do is win .but dont give me this crap about them and there coach being classless .thats garbage .

Definitely soar losers.....Grade A spelling by Pats fans

So why the hell does Mike Vrabel COPY other players dances?

He did the Terrell Owens' flap his arms like an Eagle in the Superbowl. He has done the Jason Taylor punch thru a heart, now he's done the Shawne Merriman dance...Has he also done the Joey Porter kick after he gets a sack?

He's a copycat prick...Think of your own ****.

Look, no one likes your Patsies. Outside of the New England area, no one cares or is enthralled by them (besides the homers at ESPN). They fail to capture the imagination like the Steelers, Niners or even Cowboys did. Everybody wishes they would go away. They don't, however, instead they hang around like a stale fart.

Like everyone else, I hope the Colts end their season. NFL fans everywhere would rejoice.

I think its more do with the media .When Chad Johnson did the dance after a TD it was on the high light reel for the week even though they lost the game.

i may have missed something but at the end of the game the refs threw a flag for players taking off their helmets on the field during the game, which is a penalty. though i did find it funny that after the ref announced it, half the stadium thaught they would get a second shot at the FG. :lol: :(

and what about the patriots players that damn near kidnapped LT after the game? all he wanted to do was walk away but was grabbed by atleast 4 patriots players.

Look, no one likes your Patsies. Outside of the New England area, no one cares or is enthralled by them (besides the homers at ESPN). They fail to capture the imagination like the Steelers, Niners or even Cowboys did. Everybody wishes they would go away. They don't, however, instead they hang around like a stale fart.

Like everyone else, I hope the Colts end their season. NFL fans everywhere would rejoice.

I can't think of anything worse than the Pats winning another Super Bowl.

I can bet you that those other divisional teams fans feel the same way you guys do about the pats, but there wasn't an internet forum like there is today.

I just can't help myself from sharing this little story in response to "no one likes your Patsies outside or NE" comment. A friend of mine attends all the pats games in Miami. He told me that most times he attended there are more NE fans at those miami home games than dophin fans. Tell me is miami now considered part of NE?

:sidelol: :D :evil:

p.s. phinman1... I threw in those Emoticons just because I know how much you like those little smiling and laughing faces. :wink:

:bye:

I just can't help myself from sharing this little story in response to "no one likes your Patsies outside or NE" comment. A friend of mine attends all the pats games in Miami. He told me that most times he attended there are more NE fans at those miami home games than dophin fans. Tell me is miami now considered part of NE?

p.s. phinman1... I threw in those Emoticons just because I know how much you like those little smiling and laughing faces. :wink:

Thanks for sharing your "little story", very uninteresting. So some snow birds escape the cold and come to Miami each year, big deal. Bills and Jets fans do it as well. This doesn't refute in the slightest my original premise, that being that your Patsies engender no passion in the casual fan, nor the average NFL fan outside the Patsie region.

I have season tickets. Obviously your friend is a "retahd".

There really aren't that many Pats fans at the game. Maybe 10k? If you wanna talk about the Jets that's a different story.

i may have missed something but at the end of the game the refs threw a flag for players taking off their helmets on the field during the game, which is a penalty. though i did find it funny that after the ref announced it, half the stadium thaught they would get a second shot at the FG. :lol: :(

and what about the patriots players that damn near kidnapped LT after the game? all he wanted to do was walk away but was grabbed by atleast 4 patriots players.

I thought LT was going to step up to Hobbs, thats why the players were like "your better than that", I could be wrong.

I hate to agree with a Pat's fan....but you are RIGHT....LT should have kept his sour grapes mouth shut.

Back
Top Bottom