Why is Laird not getting touches? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Laird not getting touches?

The bottom line is next year's starting running back is not on the roster yet. I'm pretty sure the starter will come from the upcoming draft.

Easy grasshopper his workload has increased steadily since he's been active.
That should continue...

Wasn’t just Flores, Gase was limiting Drake as well.

My guess!! Kenyan Drake sucks in practice. Kalen Ballage must practice great. Gase and Flores are both all about practice. You hear it in both of their pressers. Practice, practice, practice!! Remember even when Drake has that great run, Damien Williams was supposed to be the starter but he got hurt like right away.

We need to invest a high Draft pick in a RB. I'm sure Ballage and co are trying but they are not the answer.
Don't really know if we've seen enough of anyone not named Ballage to come to any conclusions.

You people are hilarious.

You guys see that Kenyan Drake sucked behind this oline. Kalen Ballage sucks behind this oline. Laird and Gaskins sucked behind this oline last game.

... and you still blame Ballage?! it is the ****ing crappy oline! This is the worst running oline in football. We are the worst team in football but even our defensive line is much better than our offensive line is.

Stop the bullshit. Even Aaron Rodgers couldnt win with these scrubs blocking for him.

You guys see that Kenyan Drake sucked behind this oline. Kalen Ballage sucks behind this oline. Laird and Gaskins sucked behind this oline last game.

... and you still blame Ballage?! it is the ****ing crappy oline! This is the worst running oline in football. We are the worst team in football but even our defensive line is much better than our offensive line is.

Stop the bullshit. Even Aaron Rodgers couldnt win with these scrubs blocking for him.
I only agree with this to an extent. Yes our line is bad, but the holes have been there at times and ballage simply cannot break free. A man at his size should be able to break tackles, yet he’s stopped by one arm tackles. He’s soft, he’s slow hitting the hole, he lacks any vision.

Laird only had three touches last game. 3 for 20 yards. I cannot agree he sucks until I see more. Gaskin hasn’t impressed in limited plays.

I only agree with this to an extent. Yes our line is bad, but the holes have been there at times and ballage simply cannot break free. A man at his size should be able to break tackles, yet he’s stopped by one arm tackles. He’s soft, he’s slow hitting the hole, he lacks any vision.

Laird only had three touches last game. 3 for 20 yards. I cannot agree he sucks until I see more. Gaskin hasn’t impressed in limited plays.

and Whalton had some success also..

Most running backs can fall forward and average a measly 2 yards per carry.

You have to be really ****ing bad to average 1.9 yards per carry.

Back
Top Bottom