Why is Preston Williams returning kicks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is Preston Williams returning kicks?

BennySwella

We need better LB's
Reaction score
I know we are trying to lose but there is no point risking this kids career out there.

He is not a speacial teamer, he is a #1 Wide Receiver.

This is yet another questionable call by Flores and staff.

I have no idea what they gave Jakeem Grant that extension for. He is, at best, a #4 WR in this league and they clearly don't trust him in the return game since he has no clue which way to run with the football.

Like I said in the game thread, I hope there's a quick out on that contract. Not really gonna matter though.... probably set our rebuild back another 3+ years with a pointless win today.

because there are people smarter than you and i that get paid to make those decisions

because there are people smarter than you and i that get paid to make those decisions

Speak for yourself bud... only you know how dumb you are. You have no idea who I am, the knowledge I have attained, or my capabilities however plausibly true.

I am actually substantially smarter than the current President of the United States of America.

Speak for yourself bud... only you know how dumb you are. You have no idea who I am, the knowledge I have attained, or my capabilities however plausibly true.

I am actually substantially smarter than the current President of the United States of America.

Cool a billionaire on the message board!
But I do agree there is no reason to have him there
Use one of those easily replaced RB's They get hurt they are A DIME A DOZEN

Because he's a football player on this team?
Why shouldn't he have the opportunity?

I don't understand post like that.
The guy is a football player and can get injuried anywhere on the field.

I don't understand post like that.
The guy is a football player and can get injuried anywhere on the field.

Yes because teams put their cornerstone RB's or WR's to play special teams? Please stop.

Remember Raekwon McMillan's injury his rookie year? You dont risk your best playmakers on special teams. Period.

Why dont the Chiefs put Tyreek Hill to return kicks anymore? You are either playing dumb or not playing.

Yes because teams put their cornerstone RB's or WR's to play special teams? Please stop.

Remember Raekwon McMillan's injurybhis rookie year? You dont risk your best playmakers on special teams. Period.

Why dont the Chefs put Tyreek Hill to reurem kicks anymore? You are either playing dumb or not playing.

He's a DAMN Undrafted FA...How does he already have clout?
Give me a break! He's a rookie and plays where the coaching staff wants him to play.

He is too tall to be a return man. He is a very easy target to hit. They need to activate Myles Gaskin and let him be return man.

Let's just hope no structural damage... No matter if he misses a few games... Just hope for the best!

perhaps the sarcasm wasnt clear in my original reply to the OP. preston williams returning kicks is an absolute ****ing joke and if i'm the owner and the kid tore his knee up someone is getting ****ing fired.

I couldn’t agree more..I saw this kid up close at the Tampa scrimmages and knew immediately he was special....No point in having him return kicks!

Back
Top Bottom