Why is this in my sig? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why is this in my sig?

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Reaction score
Huh? I never had a picture in my sig...... I had 3 links to 3 threads and titled "Philter's Culb of Self-Ownage"

Two links were to the depths where Bills fans were talking crap about beating us 21-0 and then their reactions when we came back and won and the other link was Billhoff's attempted smack from years ago. I didnt quote them in my sig, it was just a link to the entire thread..... which anyone can go and click on and read even without the links in my signatures.

I never had pictures or suggesting images, never any political stuff, and no direct quotes. How was my sig in violation of TOS for posting links to threads here in finheaven that are not locked and ongoing?

Philter25 said:
Huh? I never had a picture in my sig...... I had 3 links to 3 threads and titled "Philter's Culb of Self-Ownage"

Two links were to the depths where Bills fans were talking crap about beating us 21-0 and then their reactions when we came back and won and the other link was Billhoff's attempted smack from years ago. I didnt quote them in my sig, it was just a link to the entire thread..... which anyone can go and click on and read even without the links in my signatures.

I never had pictures or suggesting images, never any political stuff, and no direct quotes. How was my sig in violation of TOS for posting links to threads here in finheaven that are not locked and ongoing?
It was links to their quotes.....same thing, Philter...sorry.

They were links to the entire thread.... which are still active in the depths and any member can just go and click on them.....

EDIT: To save myself from a discussion that I have no chance of winning where people will take my posts out of context, where a few idiot members who have nothing to do with the conversation will butt in and be hypocrites, and to avoid any chance where mods who have malicious feelings for me will take this as a perfect opportunity to ban me, I think I'll just say "oh well" and "thanks for answering my question relatively fast inFINS" to this one....... :tongue:

I kinda like the "TOS" style sig..... I think Ill run with this one for awhile.

Philter25 said:
They were links to the entire thread.... which are still active in the depths and any member can just go and click on them.....

EDIT: To save myself from a discussion that I have no chance of winning where people will take my posts out of context, where a few idiot members who have nothing to do with the conversation will butt in and be hypocrites, and to avoid any chance where mods who have malicious feelings for me will take this as a perfect opportunity to ban me, I think I'll just say "oh well" and "thanks for answering my question relatively fast inFINS" to this one....... :tongue:

I kinda like the "TOS" style sig..... I think Ill run with this one for awhile.
I always knew you had it all figured out. :tongue:

That sig is you... :up:

Back
Top Bottom