Why Isn’t Minkah On The Field More? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Isn’t Minkah On The Field More?

I saw a blurb where opposing teams are running more base offense against the Fins resulting in Burke running his base defense where MF is on the sideline.

I saw a blurb where opposing teams are running more base offense against the Fins resulting in Burke running his base defense where MF is on the sideline.

Yes. Other teams have picked up on this and will use this technique to keep one our best DBs off the field.

So , we need to adjust.

The problem is we never seem to adjust to anything and if we do is very late in the game.

'one of our best dbs'???? hes only played a few games, burned repeatedly and hes our best db?

it this the same as saying that devante should be on the field because hes our best receiver?

'one of our best dbs'???? hes only played a few games, burned repeatedly and hes our best db?

Bro, come on. You dont believe that do you?

Minkah might be the best player on the whole damn team. And I'm not one of those "Our whole roster sux!" guys.

Bro, come on. You dont believe that do you?

Minkah might be the best player on the whole damn team. And I'm not one of those "Our whole roster sux!" guys.

based on what? abstraction or reality?

Because he is a secret weapon Burke will unveil during the off-season LOL

Back
Top Bottom