Why It's So Hard To Listen To Draft Pros | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why It's So Hard To Listen To Draft Pros

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
ESPN just had their NFL Draft Special with T.Mackay and M.Kiper, they decided to do a mock draft switching between the two of them. Todd goes first and takes J.Long saying he may take a year but will be an excellent LT for us for along time. Mel jumps in and goes on and on about BPA, that Miami needs to take Dmac. Mel takes Dorsey for ST.Lou, Todd goes Ryan for Atlanta but then Mel hum"s and haa's about C.Long or Dmac for Oakland. He spouts off you don't take a RB high in the 1st and proceeds to select C.Long.

Please Mel how can anyone take you seriousily when it's wrong for Miami not to take Dmac with R.Brown here because we have to take BPA and you youself can't pick BPA and you take C.Long on the basis you don't select RB early. How can you even rate RB's high on your big board and have this belief. Talk about spewing BS out both sides of your mouth.

I respected Todds pick because he is a big Ryan supporter and has had us going with C.Long for awhile now but gave real justification why J.Long makes the most sense comparing him to JUMBO Eloit(SP?) whom BP loved on his NY team. But even then how many times can you flip flop just to eventually say you were right in the long run.

The thing I found funny was Mel seemed to struggle making his picks when the guy he expected to be there was gone. Honestly I think half the people that post here with good reason's on their choices can do just as good of a job as these so called Pro's.

Back
Top Bottom