Why Josh Rosen Has The Making Of A Franchise Qb | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Josh Rosen Has The Making Of A Franchise Qb

Lookie here, Tannehill #1 fan chimes in.

While I appreciate the ranking, I doubt that’s true. You, however, have once again dragged him into a conversation. Typical.

Everyone else: “I like peanut butter!”

You: “You know who hates peanut butter? Ryan Tannehill! I said that for years, and was horribly persecuted for it! LOOK AT ME!”

Maybe stop being a teenage girl. I played you a Disney cartoon because I thought it would appeal.

Is it ok to root against fitz cause he’s literally got zero future in Miami? If not guilty as charged.

I mean isn’t the long term future at qb what this team and fan base is hoping/ looking for? What else matters? Meaningless wins are just that meaningless

Absolutely but Rosen has a shot rooting against him makes zero sense:

I would be more than interested in Rosen tennis coach. To be a superior player in a singles sports requires a "will to kill personality" .

Curious if Josh has that mental aspect to him.

I was comparing what we have had to what we are now getting...sooooo yes :ponder:

But Tannehill made less mistakes than Rosen has been prone to making.

This is what I was referring too... your comparing the mistakes of an 8 year Vet to a rookie placed in an awful situation.....you are referring to mistakes your stating Rosen is “prone to making” as if he’s been making these mistakes for years... which of course is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom