Why limit ourselves? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why limit ourselves?

red_rider

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
wayne's desire to give the HC total control is narrow sighted. we either get a brilliant young HC who is unqualified for GM duties or a retread. I prefer the HC and GM to be peer positions. I would rather keep Meuller through the draft and get a GM later. Any structure would be better than the one Wayne is pursuing

Unfortunately, he's the ******* who owns the team so he's entitled to think his smells the best.

That's just where we're at. Maybe he'll change his mind, or maybe it won't be until the next owner when we get a GM instead of the coach as CEO model.

ETA: If I were the ******* running the team, I'd look for the best coach first and then try to figure out the personnel model that seemed to give him the best chance for success.

We are working on getting some money together to take out a full page ad in the Miami Herald to voice the fans displeasure with his choice to give full control to the new coach....

i wonder if spielman has some off time from his ESPN duties??? :)

wayne's desire to give the HC total control is narrow sighted. we either get a brilliant young HC who is unqualified for GM duties or a retread. I prefer the HC and GM to be peer positions. I would rather keep Meuller through the draft and get a GM later. Any structure would be better than the one Wayne is pursuing
So make wayne an offer, maybe he'll sell ya the team, and you can run it your way.The point here is wayne owns the team and thats the way he wants it run period! so why whine about it! I think this may work out well atleast you know who to blame if it dont.:eek:

We are working on getting some money together to take out a full page ad in the Miami Herald to voice the fans displeasure with his choice to give full control to the new coach....
Yeah that will work. Ill bet hell be happy to here from all of you.Incase your wondering this team is owned by wayne and i dont think he cares what you think about how he runs his bussinesses.Im pretty sure he got to be as rich as he is by running his business in much the same manner>:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom