Why Miami Dolphins players love Ryan Fitzpatrick: 'He's the man' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami Dolphins players love Ryan Fitzpatrick: 'He's the man'

I don't know how I can beat this very apparent point into your skull any harder without literally killing you, so I'm just going to stop here. You don't get it.

Move on.
No I get it just fine. You don't. Your whole argument has been about Fitz's QBR rating. Well guess what? It's only October 16th. Let's see what his QBR rating is at the end of the year. I have a feeling it won't be top 5. It might not even be top 10.

No I get it just fine. You don't. Your whole argument has been about Fitz's QBR rating. Well guess what? It's only October 16th. Let's see what his QBR rating is at the end of the year. I have a feeling it won't be top 5. It might not even be top 10.
I already responded to you about this being a hypothetical.

Try and keep up.

I'm keeping up just fine Fitzy lover! Tua is the starter come 2021 regardless!
I spent an entire offseason last year and the ENTIRE year posting on this forum that we should be losing every single game in order to draft Tua much to the chagrin of a lot of posters.

Hi, nice to meet you. Again, try and keep up.

I'm not saying Fitz is that type of player. I'm just saying it might be easier to transition to Tua without Fitz on the team. Plus I think Fitz would rather retire than be a backup QB at his age

There are reasons that will never happen....

1. Fitz is a team player, and he would be front and center from day one making sure all the players understand it no longer is his team, but Tua's, and everyone needs to do their part to make sure Tua succeeds...He would probably go as far to remind everyone who Tua is, and what kind of a team Miami could be if allowed to succeed and attempt to reach that rediculous ceiling fans and experts believe Tua could have.

2. Fitz is a happy, fun loving, hard working, intelligent, team 1st player, which is amazing considering Tua is a happy, fun loving, hard working, intelligent, team 1st player. I am very sure that Tua's teammates already feel a loyalty almost as large to him, as they do to Fitz. The moment Tua starts winning, Tua with his personality, his abilities, his heart to win, will not just win the team to follow and believe in him like Fitz, it will exceed it...Winning does that.

3. This is a new team, with a new type of mentality, this is no longer a me 1st, how do I look better type team, but a what can I do to make OUR team better. This team is full of players that are aware the team is only as strong as it's weakest point, so instead of having a team of individuals, they have a team playing as one flawless team. A team where if someone as talented as Tua could be inserted into the roster, it could only become a good thing.

4. This is a team full of coaches that are not going to tolerate cancers, me players, or disruptions. This team has coaches that will create a plan for the team each week, and they are expected to follow it. If Flores decides Tua starts, he expects the line to keep him clean, the receivers make Tua's job much easier making plays, and the defense keeping the games more under control to make it easier to win.

Last edited:
hopefully when we move to Tua he’s better than Fitz and everybody knows it. I’d be dissapointed if so many players thought Fitz was better it divided the locker room. I think we all would be. Tua was a 5th overall pick, Fitz is a 7th round journeyman, at some point the talent should win out.

Youth and enthusiasm can always be countered by old age and experience!

Some us just want him to get out of the way
If we rollercoaster though this year with this guy and again...do not get a look at a 1st rd prospect in detail it will be sad

or maybe just use his eyes
Anyone can see FP is erratic and has always been erratic and always will be erratic
Just what i want for our team a 37 year old weak armed erratic QB

They just need to get him on the coaching staff when his playing days are over.

or maybe just use his eyes
Anyone can see FP is erratic and has always been erratic and always will be erratic
Just what i want for our team a 37 year old weak armed erratic QB
That was the point I was trying to make with the Fitzy lover.

you
Well Alex Smith had a good QBR as well and that didn't stop the Chiefs from moving on from him to Mahomes the next season because Reid knew Smith took them as far as he was going to take them and Mahomes upside was too good to be sitting on the bench. I hate to break it to you but this Dolphins team isn't going to the Super Bowl and will be lucky to make the playoffs. So let's not act like Fitz is some kind of HOF QB.
You are using mahomes as an example and yet he sat for a year.

Back
Top Bottom