Why Miami Dolphins players love Ryan Fitzpatrick: 'He's the man' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami Dolphins players love Ryan Fitzpatrick: 'He's the man'

I saw Trevor Lawrence play today. We Desperately need to see if Tua can play because if there's any doubt we Need to get Lawrence. Holy Crap is that dude a STUD!

I will just say this and I mean it and you will learn it if you haven’t already you want nothing to do with any longer than stop gap qb who makes one read and runs 4.9

that **** will catch up with you in a nanosecond. I can’t rely on his legs to beat you with consistency and I take away his first read his warts come out.

some folks don’t understand conceptual football enough to know how much of a red flag it is but there’s no real shelf life in it.

Last edited:
And let me just go ahead and say the jets don’t look like a team that has the formula to expose these warts at qb...

so the fitz magic train likely continues this week..unless he has brain farts

I like Fitz but we need to see what we have in Tua in 2020. Nobody gave Herbert a chance to do well and he's playing out of his mind.

There's a name for the type of game he had against San Fran .... its Fitzmagic. But as we all know ... you cannot consistently get Fitzmagic. As he has aged he has been somewhat more consistent, but he remains a player who is capable of quite a few stinkers per season, and even more good games. We're not yet at the next level of consistent playoff performances. Hell, we're not at playoff level yet. But when we get there, we'll need more consistent performances, and everyone understands that, including Coach Flo, Tua, and Fitzmagic himself. He's ready to hand over the reigns when Tua is ready to hit the ground running. Now it's really just up to Tua's recovery timetable and the rest of the team progressing into a good team. We'll get there, but we're not there yet.

People are discussing perspectives, I guarantee unless he's injured Tua will start next year if not by the end of this year. Fitz's arm isn't going to allow him to do what needs to be done especially during the cold months.

People are discussing perspectives, I guarantee unless he's injured Tua will start next year if not by the end of this year. Fitz's arm isn't going to allow him to do what needs to be done especially during the cold months.
Didn't he already prove this last year "during the cold months" when we finished the season 5-4 with a joke of a roster which included the first win in Boston in 12 years?

Didn't he already prove this last year "during the cold months" when we finished the season 5-4 with a joke of a roster which included the first win in Boston in 12 years?
I was basing my opinion off what I've seen of Fitz this year and in particular the last game either he was off because of the hit or his arm is declining. A lot of his passes were not good even the ones that were completed.

Back
Top Bottom