Why Miami won't beat the Jets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Miami won't beat the Jets.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Jet,s defense is going to rip Tannehill apart. We will not be able to run more than 50 yards. I can easily see Tannehill causing some turnovers. It's going to be a long day for him and mediocre quarterbacks seems to struggle against defenses like this. Only shot we have if our defense can get to the quarterback. Causing him to make turnovers. Hopefully them turnovers put us in the red zone. Sorry but I'm honest and I'll have to take the Jets here. They got a home crowd and have a defense that matches up very well with our offense. JETS 20 Miami 16

Miami - 21, Jets - 10

Tannehill - 2 TDs 320 yards
Geno Smith - 1 TD 1 int 140 yards

Could be a tough game. Miami has to step up on the lines or they won't win.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

I am tired of thinking the Fins "man up" against someone and they play soft.

Dolphins defense is going to rip Geno apart. They will not be able to run more than 50 yards. I can easily see Geno causing some turnovers. It's going to be a long day for him and mediocre quarterbacks seems to struggle against defenses like this. Only shot they have if our defense can't get to the quarterback. Causing him to make turnovers. Hopefully them turnovers put us in the red zone. Sorry but I'm honest and I'll have to take the Dolphins here. We got a away crowd and have a defense that matches up very well with their offense. JETS 16 Miami 20
*Fixed.

our team of bullies gets bullied on per game basis. it's sickening.

I am done thinking they will want to step up and shove it down the throats of the opponent and media. I think about thirty other teams would...not here.

Top run defense vs our putrid run game. This one is all on Tannehill barring some kind of amazing turnaround vs the scum of the Jets. Miller has an average of 3 yards and I would think its improvement sadly. Our defense should be able to keep us in the game though.

Team hasn't stepped up all year, no offense, no second half adjustments, can't score in the 4th quarter. Drama, suspensions, etc…. = Geno lives another day.

I sick and tired of these so called fans spewing negativity. Go root for some other f***ing team like the Jests.

This is that aberration game where Miami just explodes for 40sih points and dominates and makes us all think the rest of the season will be cake. But then....

Last edited by a moderator:
We're going to beat the Jesters because we're going to treat their O much like the Cats O. Except, they've got Geno's Myth not Newton. The Myth will be on his rear end or forced into turnovers all game.

I think we win.. This team isn't gonna just let us off that easy as fans. They will lure you back into thinking "Hey we looked good we can actually do this thing" and play really well. Maybe get the deep connection going or the defense plays awesome. Its all a set up to blow an easy chance like a chip shot FG or blown coverage in a game at the end of the year that ultimately seals the dolphins fate.

Back
Top Bottom