Why Move???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Move????

Jorser

Insider
Reaction score
I am a LONG time poster and reader on this board. I have not posted lately.
Why do you moderators have to move so many posts around to these different forums? I can understand having other team, smack, and even other sport forums, but why do we need a draft forum or a free agency forum separate to this forum? It is a pain in the rear to have to go to each different forum to read opinion when the only thing going on with the team right now IS the draft and free agency. I believe that you weaken your reading and posting base by having content spread around in 3 different forums. Please keep it simple.

Thanks

I agree, but this post will be moved by the time I press submit. One of my friends is a mod on this board and he seems to agree its a bit nuts how diluted this board has become.

This Post Moving Is Out Of Control....

[mod] Why don't you try making it easy on us by posting the right forum? [/mod]

Make it easy on us guys, not more difficult! why so heavy handed? No responses?????

Thank you.

We have rules and we expect everyone to follow those rules. You're not making it easy on us by knowingly posting threads like this in the wrong forum.

Frankly.......

Did not pay attantion to where or what the content was and where it "belonged", which I guess is my point.

Do your thing guys, you have just watered down something that at one time was pretty good. I guess that is why I don't see too many posts by guys like Boomer and KB, not to mention good 'ol DCH anymore. I wposted alonmg with tese guys pretty regualry at one time. There is a time factor with many people and to bounce back and forth between 10 different forums to "put" a post in the absolute correct place of content is too time consuming for most who do not sit glued to these things all day.

Respectfully. Later.

You don't see any more posts by KB and Boomer because you're not a VIP member. That's where they post the majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom