why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

why not draft mcpherson with the 2nd rounder?

because he will be there in the 3rd or 4th round. oh yeah and also he sucks and will never be a good qb in the NFL.

I think that is to early for him. I think that he will be drafted 3rd-4th round.

godfater21 said:
because he will be there in the 3rd or 4th round. oh yeah and also he sucks and will never be a good qb in the NFL.

sometimes opinions should be followed by facts

id take him but alot here wont......i dont see him lasing past the 2nd

finsgonewild said:
well if he is there in the 3rd should we take him?

It will depend on who we take with our 1st and 2nd round pick.

McPhearson, is mostly popular with the Florida fan base that saw him in college, and think that he is the second coming of Ron Mexico.

2nd Round is way to high to draft a project QB that didnt hit 50% of his passes in college. 2nd Day pick ... I could see maybe.

I think McPherson will be a great quarterback in two or three years. Being able to get him will make my day. But I agree that he'll probably be there for us in the third round (we do pick early in the third after all). I would prefer to look for him there, and spend the second rounder on another good player (like Pool, Baas, Shazor, Fason etc).

I'll take him in the 3rd. I like him but there are more needs if we're not addressing QB in the first.

2nd would be too early for him, but maybe with the early fourth we have??? That would be a good spot for him to fall IMO.

We're not going to be drafting guys with questionable character.

Back
Top Bottom