Why Not Jason Campbell?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Not Jason Campbell??

Sagat_Igott said:
Sure, Smith and Rodgers are good picks, but say we trade down for a #1 and #2...we take OL, RB or WR #1 and #2 use it on J. Campbell out of Auburn? Guy has great arm and athletiscm and can run it....
If we picked up two #1's from say Dallas, I wouldn't mind using the later of the 2 on Campbell either.
What do you guys think??
I haven'theard anyone mention this guy yet on these boards!

I'd love for us to take a QB in the second round, Campbell, McPherson, Greene, maybe even Walters...we just have to see if we get add'l picks. If we stay with just the 2 day one picks we have, I doubt it will be for QB...

I believe Saban will go QB later in the draft. It's WR or RB with the 1st pick. So Brown or Edwards. I think they are hoping McPherson falls to them later in the draft. (day 2)

phunwin said:
For one thing, it's looking very much like GB will take Campbell at 24 (or wherever they are), and if not, then Cleveland will if they don't get Smith/Rodgers. That's why you haven't heard much about Campbell; because we're not likely going to get a chance to take him.

Dallas's later #1 would probably be a reach, IMHO. If we had that pick (somehow), a guy like Khalif Barnes or Alex Barron would be a much better use of it.

i think they want thomas davis

Back
Top Bottom