Why not Kyle Pitts @ #3 or lets say #6/7 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not Kyle Pitts @ #3 or lets say #6/7

Anyone who doesn’t think Kyle Pitts is a complete tight end, and can’t block, is not an opinion that I trust..

He’s is a complete Tight end..a very serious weapon because he can block and run routes all over the line.

so is Friermuth and considering we dont have a dynamic complete tight end on our roster, I would go for it..

You rarely get the opportunity to draft a “freak” like Kyle Pitts. 6-6, 246 and moves like a smaller wideout, this guy is a game changing player that will be an all-time great if he has the “right stuff” inside.....somebody talk me out of it?

You rarely get the opportunity to draft a “freak” like Kyle Pitts. 6-6, 246 and moves like a smaller wideout, this guy is a game changing player that will be an all-time great if he has the “right stuff” inside.....somebody talk me out of it?
Your mind is made up. Why would anyone bother?

Trade back to 6-8 and nab Pitts, then take Bateman/Toney at 18 and our offense just got freakin scary!

Could even trade up to 12/13 if Waddle or Smith dropped a little. Lots of great options to improve this offense. Very excited for FA to start and get a better idea of the route we may go.

Has it occurred to you that some of us can conceive a player tearing it up with another team, and not doing the same thing here?
Well then, I’d say we have a major problem!

If you can’t maximize the talents of 6-6 246 pound freak who moves and catches the ball the way he does?....oh yeah, and he can block when needed as well.
Your mind is made up. Why would anyone bother?
Tell me where I’m wrong?

If you can’t maximize the talents of 6-6 246 pound freak who moves and catches the ball the way he does?....oh yeah, and he can block when needed as well.

Tell me where I’m wrong?
This is the Dolphins...we have problems. And a big problem is that we draft players for perfect teams and not for the mess of a team we have on the field.

Tell me where I’m wrong?
That attitude right there, is why there is no point in having a discussion.

There is no right or wrong at this point. It is only assessment of collegiate performance, and projection of that at the next level. Opinions may differ, but they are just that, opinions.

Right or wrong won't be definitive for at least two years.

IMO, no player is ever a "sure thing" coming out of college.

If you just want to beat your chest, that's fine too.

There is no right or wrong at this point. It is only assessment of collegiate performance, and projection of that at the next level. Opinions may differ, but they are just that, opinions.

That’s not true...many rookies prove very fast that they are the real thing. Herbert broke rookie records.

BS...this is 10-6 team with a rebuilt O-line and a good defense.
Bro if you can't acknowledge the flaws just because of 10 and 6 then you are delusional. I guess I have higher expectations than riding wins over the Bengals and Jets to fall a game short of the playoffs.

Tua except for the injuries was about as close to a sure thing as they come. And ironically his health was fine, but sure things have a way of struggling in a chaotic environment which the NFL is ripe to provide.

Tua except for the injuries was about as close to a sure thing as they come. And ironically his health was fine, but sure things have a way of struggling in a chaotic environment which the NFL is ripe to provide.
A sure thing? Seriously?

No unbiased ppl thought that. They may have thought he had a chance to be very good. That's not the same thing. His size alone was reason enough for pause.

Back
Top Bottom