Why Not Oklahoma's Jason White Over Brock Berlin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Not Oklahoma's Jason White Over Brock Berlin?

I don't know. Saban tried to get Berlin to go to LSU but he chose Florida instead.

I don't want Jason White he chokes too much.. like Shane Falco :laugh:

Maybe because Saban likes QBs that have an arm. Plus he's just fodder anyway.

White's knees are so bad and my little sister can out throw him. I watched him at the senior thing they had at dolphins stadium and he didnt even make it to the tarp they had setup fifty yards away for the long distance contest.

Why? Because neither will make the team, plus Saban doesn't have to pay for a ticket for White to fly here. :goof:

white was at OU for 6 years.... why? because he KNEW he wouldn't amount to anything in the NFL - he didn't want to give up what he had in college. he's very banged up from that time too. He didn't put up stats that were that impressive, has had numerous knee injuries, and already has essentially been in the league for 2 years, that you can tack on due to his age.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I don't want Jason White he chokes too much.. like Shane Falco :laugh:
Did anyone get my Shane Falco reference? :confused:

mariocarciero said:
Why Not Oklahoma's Jason White Over Brock Berlin?

Anyways, you fans are never satisfied with anything. I'm sure if we signed Alex Smith, you would be saying why not Rogers instead of Smith.

Berlin is just a Developmental QB which means Practice Squad for at least 2 or 3 years. He is allready use to the sun in Miami and the strip clubs. Give the guy a chance to develop.

Back
Top Bottom