Why not play Rosen? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not play Rosen?

Rosen made throws in preseason this year it took Tannehill 6 seasons to learn. It's not even close.

All in the eyes of the beholder. Because his tendency to hold onto the ball and not trusting his eyes....was something very Tannehillesque.

All in the eyes of the beholder. Because his tendency to hold onto the ball and not trusting his eyes....was something very Tannehillesque.

Maybe. He still made throws that Tanehill couldn't make. For several seasons Tannehill could not throw a touch pass, very much like Henne. And saying that a throw is a touch pass or not isn't an eye of the beholder thing....that's just the type of pass they throw.

Everyone and their mother said play him after the bye.

Stick to the plan.

He wasn't even responsible for identifying the Mike until a few months ago. I'm perfectly fine taking the approach of letting him learn more before starting. He needs to play sharp and fast with this OL.

I don't know if I should start referring to him as "Fitztragic" or "$hitzmagic" but either way, I've seen enough of him. I don't want Rosen, who is clearly far superior in skills to be served up on a platter to our opponents with little chance of succeeding, but after the break, I'd be disappointed if he is not given a reasonably fair audition.

his first 2 throws today were a thing of beauty. gotta catch the ball! but I play him from here on out. gotta see what he can do. what do they have to lose? its a 102-10 point differential at this point. it can only get better right...….

Temper my enthusiasm? I'm simply saying that particular ROOKIE is giving that fanbase more hope than their ROOKIE last year.

And the rest is noise. Its excuse making to put Rosen in bubble wrap, away from any criticism, just like your last pet project.

0-1-1

I know it's not all on Ryan Fitzpatrick, but 25-of-50 for 274 yards 1 td and 4 ints means he likely will be benched in the next two or three weeks.

So he doesn't die. This is the worst oline in history. Fitz should get a ****ing medal for even playing behind this ****ing joke of an oline

Looks like he won't be in until 4th Q and down by 30 again
Flores is a jacka$$

Flores confirms today it’ll be Fitzpatrick again. Can’t make this **** up.

Are there ANY doubts now there is zero will to try and win?

NOPE!

Don't agree with his decision but at least pull him early if he's as bad as the first two games.

Back
Top Bottom