Why not play Rosen? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not play Rosen?

Rosen made throws in preseason this year it took Tannehill 6 seasons to learn. It's not even close.

Once Rosen has thrown for more TDs than Ints in this league come to talk to me about "making throws"

Don't agree with his decision but at least pull him early if he's as bad as the first two games.

You think there is any logic at all from what you have been watching to this choice?

Flores confirms today it’ll be Fitzpatrick again. Can’t make this **** up.

Mishandling the qb situation in Cleveland doomed Hue. If Rosen has to come in at some point this year, and he plays noticeably better, all eyes and fingers will be pointed at Flores.

After watching the first two games and knowing what is expected to come against Dallas and the Chargers I'm actually agreeing more and more with starting Fitzpatrick. Maybe even starting him the entire season. The question is would the positive of Rosen getting experience this season outweigh the long term damage a horrible 16 game season at this pace would have on a young qb. It might take Rosen three or four seasons to get over the effects of this season. Just think Fitzpatrick is on pace for a 30.0 passer rating and people pissed and moaned when Tannehill was at 89.0.

You think there is any logic at all from what you have been watching to this choice?
Not sure his logic but he did say all positions including qb are under constant evaluation.

Most fans wanted Rosen to start after the bye so maybe Flores is leaning that way.

Seems pretty simple to me...

Fitzpatrick after this year: no future in NFL

Rosen after this year: if you play him now, he has the possibility (albeit tiny) of becoming a solid QB2 behind Tua.

This coach is horrible. The GM is horrible. Wasting whatever we gave up for Rosen was ridiculous if we aren’t playing him as the starter. Having Fitzpatrick even on the roster is a joke. Playing obviously inferior players like ballange, paying a midget like grant....it’s all trash and there’s no clear focus other than tanking. If a second year, former first round pick in Minkah isn’t in the plans then who is? Are they going to replace all 53 players before they start even competing?

A rebuild should have started last year. Every draft pick or signing should have went into the offensive line. I haven’t watched the defense in depth but the fact our first round picks on D over the last couple years have made ZERO impact so far is a total indictment on the GM. But mUH DRaFhT pIcKs...what does it matter we traded a top ten LT For picks if we draft another absolute round of garbage busts.

Devante Parker garbage.
Minkah wants out because they refuse to use him properly
Charles Harris garbage
Wilkins has show nothing
Tunsil gone
Juan James gone and garbage
Dion Jordan garbage gone and we prob ruined his career
Tannehill run out of town
Pouncey overrated garbage, injury prone and gone
Jared Odrick garbage
Vontae Davis bead case out of the league
Jake long we ruined the end of his career playing him hurt
Ted Ginn over drafted garbage
Jason Allen garbage

14 years of first round picks that are gone, busts or on the way out with this **** coach or **** owner since most predate the current garbage coach.

We may as well be an expansion team with a 16 game preseason because we haven’t had the first over all pick yet and got no supplemental draft.

This coach is horrible. The GM is horrible. Wasting whatever we gave up for Rosen was ridiculous if we aren’t playing him as the starter. Having Fitzpatrick even on the roster is a joke. Playing obviously inferior players like ballange, paying a midget like grant....it’s all trash and there’s no clear focus other than tanking. If a second year, former first round pick in Minkah isn’t in the plans then who is? Are they going to replace all 53 players before they start even competing?

A rebuild should have started last year. Every draft pick or signing should have went into the offensive line. I haven’t watched the defense in depth but the fact our first round picks on D over the last couple years have made ZERO impact so far is a total indictment on the GM. But mUH DRaFhT pIcKs...what does it matter we traded a top ten LT For picks if we draft another absolute round of garbage busts.

Devante Parker garbage.
Minkah wants out because they refuse to use him properly
Charles Harris garbage
Wilkins has show nothing
Tunsil gone
Juan James gone and garbage
Dion Jordan garbage gone and we prob ruined his career
Tannehill run out of town
Pouncey overrated garbage, injury prone and gone
Jared Odrick garbage
Vontae Davis bead case out of the league
Jake long we ruined the end of his career playing him hurt
Ted Ginn over drafted garbage
Jason Allen garbage

14 years of first round picks that are gone, busts or on the way out with this **** coach or **** owner since most predate the current garbage coach.

We may as well be an expansion team with a 16 game preseason because we haven’t had the first over all pick yet and got no supplemental draft.
So is it the coach or players?

RT threw more picks that TD's his rookie year too. Thanks for making my point for me.
Most QBs do. I beleive Peyton and Aikman were horrible in that department, just to name a couple SB winners.

Not saying Rosen is on their level, but that stat, in itself, is meaningless.

RT threw more picks that TD's his rookie year too. Thanks for making my point for me.

And they are both backups.....whats your point? Thill has just about 6 seasons where he has been better than Rosen.

I really don’t get it. Why trade for him if you’re not going to bother playing him.

I think he will play a lot very soon, but he most likely does not know the offense will enough just yet and that could get him killed behind this OL.

Poor guy goes from AZ’s god awful OL to this one..lol.

Back
Top Bottom