Why not put Kay Jay at FB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not put Kay Jay at FB?

F

FLOUNDER

He's a big powerfull guy that can pound the ball in there. Why not use him in goal-line, and short yardage situations. and when ronnie neads a break use him for RB?

WestVirginiaFan said:
He's a big powerfull guy that can pound the ball in there. Why not use him in goal-line, and short yardage situations. and when ronnie neads a break use him for RB?

i like that idea

I mean just watch those videos below my post and tell me why he doesnt have enough speed and power to hang in there with the big boys?

honestly i was thinmiong same thing great idea im very serious

If he's the better guy for the job, then I'm all for it. Time will tell. As for Sammy Morris, his days may be numbered, unless he plays just special teams or there is an injury.

Steve

We already have two capable FBs in Evans and Morris. If we move Harris there, the chances of him making the team will diminish.

Nublar7 said:
We already have two capable FBs in Evans and Morris. If we move Harris there, the chances of him making the team will diminish.

As opposed to being behind five RBs on the chart? :tongue:

I think Linehan has a number of ideas running around in his head concerning the possibilities in the backfield. Whether it be with Brown, Ricky, Sammy, Kay-Jay, Heath, or whomever. It will be fun to watch him at work. I can see him in his labratory right now rubbing his hands together and laughing all evil.

imagine kay and Brown in the backfield on a third and short.

will it be a long pass to Booker, chambers or Boston?

a short out to Mcmicheal?

a flat pass to either RB?

or a punishing run up the middle.

the versitility of brown makes all these an option for defensive coordinators to watch out for. Harris may catch the ball okay, but the threat of either him or brown powering into the line sounds great

phinfan77 said:
imagine kay and Brown in the backfield on a third and short.

will it be a long pass to Booker, chambers or Boston?

a short out to Mcmicheal?

a flat pass to either RB?

or a punishing run up the middle.

the versitility of brown makes all these an option for defensive coordinators to watch out for. Harris may catch the ball okay, but the threat of either him or brown powering into the line sounds great
You said the "KEY" work that I believe Coach Saban is looking for in as many players as possible. "Versitility".

GreenMonster said:
Why not keep Sammy Morris there. He did well last year.

I don't what team you followed last year, but Morris played RB, not FB last year. He was the backup FB until RW retired.

I think Evans will be the starting FB with Morris as the backup...KJ, Gordon, and Brown are all very similar in physical stature and strengths, although Brown is much faster and has better hands than either. My guess, is that if RW returns, we'll see some of Brown at FB with RW in the same backfield. I hope that KJ makes the team. I see Minor as the odd man out. If he impresses he could make the practice squad if not the actual roster. Just guesses until we see them line up and play though.

and whats wrong with Heath Evans? little secret i have to give ya, did u know he blocked for one of the NFL's leading rushers in Alexander!!! jeez!!

Back
Top Bottom