Why not Todd Bowles?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not Todd Bowles??

1. He coaches defense and it seems that everyone is only considering an offensive coach

2. He already has been a head coach. Ignore that 8 of the last 10 super bowl winning coaches had already been fired from their first HC gig.

3. He was dumb enough to coach for the Jests. big red flag there.

I actually think he could be pretty good. The biggest question mark would be who he assembles on the offensive staff and he doesn't have a good track record there.
If the Jets offered you a 4 year 16 million contract to become the head coach, you would gladly take it :rolleyes:

Bill Belichick got fired in Cleveland because his initial head coaching role was deemed a failure. Some coaches actually have the ability to learn from their errors and come back better when given the opportunity.
My bigger concern is the need for a really good Offensive mind to help develop Tua
And then he found Brady.

Because without Brady BB is a Sub .500 Coach.

Offensive coach who calls the plays. That’s what I’m after.

Because you can play more aggressive against guys who don't have the awareness to exploit it.
Well it was the same defense they used the year before when they were more successful. Which circles back to when the assistants were more involved we played a more passive defense and changed it after Florres pushed them out. So your point of view we still win those same 7 to 8 games. I disagree.

Well it was the same defense they used the year before when they were more successful. Which circles back to when the assistants were more involved we played a more passive defense and changed it after Florres pushed them out. So your point of view we still win those same 7 to 8 games. I disagree.
Played the same garbage type qbs mid-season last year.

Ross cant screw this hire up this time.
It either has to be a previous HC- Pederson or Harbaugh.
Or an offensive guy- Daboll or McDaniel.

Anyone else makes no sense.

A lot of coaches are coordinators, not head coaches.

That was the problem with Flores and many others we’ve hired in recent Dolphin history…let’s not repeat the cycle!

There are experienced head coaches who succeeded in this league available!

No to Todd Bowles……

Todd Bowles is a perennial DC - not head coach material IMHO

Back
Top Bottom