Why not trade Mare for some Draft Day leverage ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why not trade Mare for some Draft Day leverage ?

marino2duper73

Active Roster
Reaction score
Even if he is a little steep in cap, Olindo missed a lot of crucial kicks, and seems to be losing the leg a touch, so why not get a fourth round for him...?

marino2duper73 said:
Even if he is a little steep in cap, Olindo missed a lot of crucial kicks, and seems to be losing the leg a touch, so why not get a fourth round for him...?

:roflmao:

- Going off of what you said , why would anyone take his contract and give us a 4th?

marino2duper73 said:
Not for a big pick, but for some good depth at another position...Mare isn't THAT good anymore, face it.

Face it, no one whould give us anything for him!

Mr Yu said:
- Going off of what you said , why would anyone take his contract and give us a 4th?

Several teams lost big games to bad kicking..( Jets, Giants, Bengals, Steelers )

Some of those close games were kickers' fault.. Just a thought, not a firm belief...I'm actually curious, that's all...enlighten me then.

Even if Mare isnt that great anymore, we have no one else. Trading a kicker, who you say isnt very good, and getting a 4th rounder is really unlikely. The Chiefs are only offering a 4th for Surtain how will we get that for a kicker

After the draft

Pat will become so valuable you won't even believe it.:cooldude:

DonShula84 said:
Even if Mare isnt that great anymore, we have no one else. Trading a kicker, who you say isnt very good, and getting a 4th rounder is really unlikely. The Chiefs are only offering a 4th for Surtain how will we get that for a kicker

I'm just bored... I think Surtain is worth at least a third or second...... But why would KC offer so low a pick...Are they simply fishing for a fart in the wind ?

marino2duper73 said:

who was the last Kicker or Punter that was traded?

Nick Saban

He probably told them " have fun with randy moss, I am through talking to you chief losers.":roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom