Why Philbin is going to take us to the playoffs..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Philbin is going to take us to the playoffs.....

OhioCane25

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Out of all the coaches that we have hired since Shula was pushed out, Philbin is the least exciting. Cam Cameron even had more buzz around him then this guy and Sparano was tied to Parcells so we were all pumped up about that situation as well. We all thought Saban was a can't miss coach as well and he was a disaster (see Drew Brees and Wes Welker). Don't even get me started on JJ...I loved that guy and still can't figure out how we did not win a Super Bowl with him.

So here comes this dude from Green Bay who looks like he is 70 years old (I can't help but think of grand pa Coker when he was with the Canes when I see pics of Philbin) who has no HC experience and was not even calling the plays in Green Bay. I wanted Fisher......but we get Philbin? So...since we thought most of the guys hired since Coach Shula were going to be good but none of them were and no one is really that excited about this guy coming to our team....he will probably be awesome and win a ton of games for us. Cause in the end...what do any of us really know about owning or coaching an NFL team???

Now how is that for a half arse analysis???

Go Fins!

:D

Back
Top Bottom