Why Ricky, Why Now? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Ricky, Why Now?

Maybe his play is for all the talk about RW to make other teams THINK he is thinking about a comeback, therefore he is thinking about taking a QB, but really he is going to think about taking a RB if that's what other's think....

:D

dolfrenzy said:
Maybe his play is for all the talk about RW to make other teams THINK he is thinking about a comeback, therefore he is thinking about taking a QB, but really he is going to think about taking a RB if that's what other's think....

Yeah, that's it ! It's all a ploy and Ricky is playing along.;)

Joey 22 said:
Dude why people keeps putting Boston in the same level than RW? Boston did everything to play for us, but he freaking broke his leg!!!! I dont think Boston is even nearly as conflicted as Ricky.

First off it wasn't a broken leg and second how to you defend striking someone at the air terminal. As I recall Ricky never hit anyone except on the field. Just making a point.

Dude do you know how oftenly people sues football players with no reason at all? They are personalities that have to take care of their image and they are rich plus suing a football player its plausible they are all troubled!!! I really dont think that airport kid its so much of a big deal. Anyways just for example Ray Lewis its accused of murder and Jamal was found guilty for drug dealing, now come and tell me you would not pick either one just because of that? And beleive me a healthy Boston its just as much of a difference maker as either of those guys.

Back
Top Bottom