Why Ricky will be NFL MVP..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why Ricky will be NFL MVP.....

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
If you go to his website... you will know why....

He writes journals that will get you pumped up about anything. He is an amazing writer and I prefer reading what he has to say over some sportswriters..... He doesnt care what anyone thinks and its amazing how he comes up with these things to say....

He is a truely changed man.... he went from doing reports with his helmet on.... to pissing off opposing teams fans...Did you hear about that? When he came out of the tunnel in KC, he bowed sarcasticly and got booed so loudly the place was falling apart.... that is a true athlete that cares about the game.... That one foolish incident that i just mentioned could be what everyone has been waiting for..... a normal, laid back, GREAT RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!!

He also definatly has the talent to be the MVP. With over 400 yards rushing already..... thats awesome.... he is the second leading rusher in the league, and only down by 40 yrds.....

In conclusion, his story is wonderful, his talent is wonderful, and he is a wonderful human being.....

RICKY WILLIAMS FOR NFL MVP 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Hopefully MVP of the SB too ;)

www.runrickyrun.com <<<<<GO THERE NOW!!!!!!

He also has a nice photo gallary of some hot chics......:)

but seriously..... did you know that the year the ravens won the SB, Brian Billick wrote his own diary....

now rickys writing one.... coincidance????? or fate???

RW is deffinitly in the running, but Bledsoe has to calm down for anyone to have a chance. MVP is 50% media hype 50% production. Right now Bledsoe is leading the league in both. On a good note for Dolphans Bledsoe is leading the league in times sacked, so he might not make it to the end of the season.

Link Section

We need to get FinHeaven in his link section.:)

Man Ricky Williams was such a great pick up. I loved him in college, i loved him for the saints, but now that he plays for my favorite team, god it's heaven. Just got my Ricky Jersey after waiting impatiently but it's here.

Run Ricky Run Wild Sunday!

I can't argue with the Ricky props, he is a heck of a guy.

As for MVP, I think it is very early to tell. But if awards were given now, I think that a less obvious choice would be Ray Lewis. That guy continues to elevate his game to an 'all universe' level. Remove Ricky, or Bledsoe and their teams would suffer considerably. Take Lewis out of Baltimore, I think the Ravens would just disappear altogether.

I doubt it ;) , but Super Bowl MVP is a lock :D

if he keeps this up then hell defintly be mvp. Jesus hes on pace for 2000 yards and about 18 tds

Originally posted by phinphan
I can't argue with the Ricky props, he is a heck of a guy.

As for MVP, I think it is very early to tell. But if awards were given now, I think that a less obvious choice would be Ray Lewis. That guy continues to elevate his game to an 'all universe' level. Remove Ricky, or Bledsoe and their teams would suffer considerably. Take Lewis out of Baltimore, I think the Ravens would just disappear altogether.

Lewis plays on a crappy team so he should not get MVP, and he won't. If he was going to get it, he would have gotten it in 2000.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Lewis plays on a crappy team so he should not get MVP, and he won't. If he was going to get it, he would have gotten it in 2000.

As far as the voting goes, you are absolutely right. The Lewis comment was more of personal opinion than likely outcome. For me, the MVP is the guy who adds the most to his team. Take that player out of the equation and there is a larger drop off than if you were to remove any other player from any other team.

Take last year's Kurt Warner vs Marshall Faulk situation. The Rams showed that they could still function very efficiently without Marshall, but couldn't without Warner.

Just to diminish everything that I have said though, the aforementioned criteria does make Ricky a good candidate for MVP. Take Ricky out of Miami's offense, and there might concievably be no running game. Consequently, the offense as a whole, would struggle.

Back
Top Bottom