Why so many Bills fans here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so many Bills fans here?

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I mean all the time, what is the fascination with the Dolphins for the Bills fans???

:confused:

finjim said:
I mean all the time, what is the fascination with the Dolphins for the Bills fans???

I know so much about football I need more than one outlet to convey the knowledge... and who would keep you guys in check when a case of homerism breaks out:evil:

Probably because our team is a bit "under par" (which doesn't happen often), and this is an ample opportunity to "kick them while they're down" before we get back up. I think for the most part the Bills fans that come here are rational and stand up people, but there are a few (as with every team) that you just want to punch in the eyebrow

they like to see how the other half lives, you have to remember that the phins are a flagship franchise, with maybe the cowboys, raiders, bears and giants, the phins are part of the elite

Bonedoc7777 said:
they like to see how the other half lives, you have to remember that the phins are a flagship franchise, with maybe the cowboys, raiders, bears and giants, the phins are part of the elite

The Bills are a much older fanchise than the Fins.

finjim said:

Because they love us. :rofl3:

It is because o few of you troll there board so a few of them troll ours...it is simple really, other fans just annoy the hell out of other fans! :fire:

Stampede201 said:
It is because o few of you troll there board so a few of them troll ours...it is simple really, other fans just annoy the hell out of other fans! :fire:

It's because Bills fans are all closet Dolphins fans. Case in point...

Because they envy our team and its history. The Bills only have OJ Simpson, Thurmon Thomas and Jim Kelley.

Back
Top Bottom