Why so people here respond to ''stupid posts''? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why so people here respond to ''stupid posts''?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Why do so many people here respond to ''stupid posts''?

Man, some guys have been putting these up alot lately(Youknow who you are).
andsome people respond to them. When i do it at least I dont chew the guy out.
So if you do respond to threads that day Lets trade Ronnie or Start Berlin or lets trade Chambers. Or just dont post on them at all. After all the titles give them away.

I'm boycotting any new thread with the subject of the QB competition (atleast till after next saturday). The issue has been beaten to death with stupid posts that only discredit and make no attempt to discuss.

Goin` Deep said:
What about thread starters who leave out words in the their thread titles?

Or stack their words to close together.
:cool:

I was going to say something's about this, but I'll just stick to I'm with PatsSuck456 on this one.

At least sometimes they are pretty funny. I liked the "Brock Berlin Should Start" official thread. It put a smile on my face. Work sucks, and I need anything to cheer me up.

I just like the spelling in these threads. A Finheaven sponsored literacy fund for it's members shouldn't be completely out of the question.

it is funny that you mention this. People should read this closely. If someone posts a stupid thread and you dont respond to it, it gets pushed to the back of the forum vaults and essentially disappears from existence. Just ignore it and it goes away. Perfect system. That is what I always do.

Goin` Deep said:
What about thread starters who leave out words in the their thread titles?

Woops sorry about that. I guess My brain was fried after doing a ****load of trig problems.

Back
Top Bottom