Why Stills removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Just asking mods to tell me why Stills arrested thread was removed

Just asking mods to tell me why Stills arrested thread was removed

It wasn't removed guy. Only Miami Dolphin football talk is allowed is the main football forum. No politics and that thread quickly became political

The thread was moved to the political forum where it belongs and is still being discussed there now.

That forum is VIP only so for $25 a year you can become a member if you like.
Lots of other great benefits as well like no ADs , insider commentary and a ladies lounge

If it's not Miami Dolphins Football related It is not allowed in the main football forum
The thread probably should have been started in the general NFL forum since Kenny is not on our team any more

Even then as soon as it got off topic it still would have ended up in the political forum and like I said the discussion is still going on there

Becaue people couldnt help from hating Stills because they dont agree with him.
Or maybe because he plays for the Houston Texans and this is a Miami Dolphins site. Main forum = Miami Dolphins news, plain and simple. Not every action taken has to have an ulterior motive to it. Start a post about Laremy Tunsel or Ryan Tannehill in the main and see how fast it gets moved...

Dude wasn’t complaining that it was moved, he was complaining that it was removed - as a non-VIP he wouldn’t have been able to see that it still existed but is now in the pay-only area of the site.

Dude wasn’t complaining that it was moved, he was complaining that it was removed - as a non-VIP he wouldn’t have been able to see that it still existed but is now in the pay-only area of the site.

If following the thread is that important to him why doesn't he just lay down the $25 for VIP instead of complaining. As mentioned above it has many other benefits and helps keep the site operating.

If following the thread is that important to him why doesn't he just lay down the $25 for VIP instead of complaining. As mentioned above it has many other benefits and helps keep the site operating.
No idea, why don’t you ask him? My point is that when he started this thread he no idea it had been moved to a VIP-only area.

Reactions: TFK
No idea, why don’t you ask him? My point is that when he started this thread he no idea it had been moved to a VIP-only area.

Don't really care to know his beef. If you start a thread that could turn political you have to be prepared for it to go to pay side of forum. That has been pretty well communicated from forum staff. That is my only point.

Not to me it hasn’t, I had no idea the political area was in the pay-only section. Has it always been there?

Either way moving the thread was not the issue, it was in the wrong area, the guy thought his thread had been deleted rather than moved.

I probably should have sent a PM to him. Did not realize without being a VIP member he had no idea what happen

My mistake however i did explain it to him here after the fact.

About 2 months ago after it was realize our political forum generated a very high percentage of reports the staff decided to make it VIP only so new members did not come on here just to talk politics
This is first and foremost a Miami Dolphins football fan site and politics is allowed only as a courtesy and now only to members who pay the price for VIP.

Hope than clears this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom