Why the Chicago Bears should consider trading for QB Josh Rosen | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the Chicago Bears should consider trading for QB Josh Rosen

I dont kno who is worse Dolphins G.M.'s or Dolphins fans.

Only idiots would think that a QB on the worst team in the league, who has shown no sign of producing at a high level, should be kept around because he is worth more to the team here.

You people are delusional if you think Josh Rosen is better than Mitch Trubisky. I am not saying he isn't or wont be better but he definitely has not shown anything to warrant saying that up to this point.

Some of you people are in love with idea of Rosen that you have in your head.

I am expecting Rosen’s value to increase during the year, so it makes sense to keep him on the roster. I would suggest the Dolphins listen to offers, but it would take a 1st at least for me to be a proponent of moving. His improvement or regression over the next 4 games will improve the clarity of the situation.

Miami will trade Rosen in 2021, not 2020. They need to see if Rosen has the ability to develop into a strong game manager.

They know that a QB like Rosen will still be incredibly valuable next year, even if its at the end of next year, because it allows teams to gamble on a "cheaper" guy for a year. Look how crazy folks went for Teddy B.

If you want Miami to have a game manager it's going to be Jake Fromm, QB, Georgia in 2020 draft

I dont kno who is worse Dolphins G.M.'s or Dolphins fans.

Only idiots would think that a QB on the worst team in the league, who has shown no sign of producing at a high level, should be kept around because he is worth more to the team here.

You people are delusional if you think Josh Rosen is better than Mitch Trubisky. I am not saying he isn't or wont be better but he definitely has not shown anything to warrant saying that up to this point.

Some of you people are in love with idea of Rosen that you have in your head.
Yea, you got all the answers.

You gotta project sometimes in this league. What would he look like with a great offensive mind like Nagy and a great defense and good team around him?

I'd take him over Trubisky on potential alone. He dwarfs him when it comes to throwing the football

Yea, you got all the answers.

You gotta project sometimes in this league. What would he look like with a great offensive mind like Nagy and a great defense and good team around him?

I'd take him over Trubisky on potential alone. He dwarfs him when it comes to throwing the football

Yeah I am pretty sure you are one of the small percentage of people who think that outside of this board. If you even said that to anyone in real life they would laugh at you.

We just got a discount on a top 10 draft pick QB. There's absolutely no reason to trade him now, even if we draft a QB first overall. We still don't know what we have in Rosen, but i'd assume the worst is a serviceable backup or a starter while you groom your pick.

giphy.gif

I would not be trying to move Rosen. What happens if we end up picking 3rd overall? Tua goes to Cincy and then what? I don't see anyone outside of Tua who impresses me all that much. It's still early in the season but I'm not sure I am investing the 3rd pick in any of the other guys.

As of today, I would be of the thought that if I don't get Tua, I am likely rolling with Rosen in 2020. I just don't thinks it's cut and dry that Herbert, Fromm or Joe Burrow is an upgrade but I might take a gamble and see if Burrow is there in the middle or later part of the round.

Things will change a lot between now and April. Always a QB that surfaces that no one is talking about but I am in no rush to pick up another pick for Rosen.
Absolutely....Rosen takes away the neccecity of drafting a QB if we don’t like the QB’s available.

Would be a smart move for them. Not sure it’s a smart move for us though considering we’re rebuilding and looking for that QB. If Flores and co don’t think he’s the guy then I suppose a 2nd would be worthwhile. A first would be incredible lol.

No matter on what side of the fence with Rosen anybody is but why would the Dolphins trade a young QB who came out of college highly touted, went top 10, we got him on the cheap and are still evaluating him. :lol:
They can have Fitzpatrick for a 1st rounder if they are so desperate. :chuckle:

Didn't Falk just got released by the QB whisperer in NY? There ya go Bears. Your new franchise QB. ****ing Bears. Kiss my ass.

No matter on what side of the fence with Rosen anybody is but why would the Dolphins trade a young QB who came out of college highly touted, went top 10, we got him on the cheap and are still evaluating him. :lol:
They can have Fitzpatrick for a 1st rounder if they are so desperate. :chuckle:

Didn't Falk just got released by the QB whisperer in NY? There ya go Bears. Your new franchise QB. ****ing Bears. Kiss my ***.
B/c we're gonna get 2 firsts for Rosen of course.

Some of these threads about Rosen are not aging well.

Back
Top Bottom