Why the crack down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Why the crack down?

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
Hey Mods. I have noticed you are really cracking down lately on threads which are not in the right forum. Moving them quickly and warning people? Why is that?

You used to let things flow for awhile on the front page before moving them? Just wondering. Peace out!

LtDan662002 said:
Hey Mods. I have noticed you are really cracking down lately on threads which are not in the right forum. Moving them quickly and warning people? Why is that?

You used to let things flow for awhile on the front page before moving them? Just wondering. Peace out!
I think you answered your own question. We move them because they're not in the right forum. We warn people because they're not in the right forum. It causes the main forum to get cluttered up with superfluous junk, and makes it harder to find prevelant threads.
Our intention all along was to move them quickly. Perhaps lately we've been able to catch them quicker. :cooldude:

I would imagine an added benefit of moving threads to their proper forum would be an increase of traffic to those forums.

It also would make less work for the mods if people were smart enough to figure out for them selves, whether their post has anything to do with the Dolphins or not. Unfortunately not too many people seem to be able to grasp the the concept of seperate forums for seperate topics. It's too much for their little celeron brains to handle.

Of course, then there are the ones that just don't care and think that they're the exception to every rule. God's gift to Finheaven. :shakeno:

I agree that they should be warned, and then banned if they keep repeating the same behavior.

inFINSible said:
I would imagine an added benefit of moving threads to their proper forum would be an increase of traffic to those forums.

It also would make less work for the mods if people were smart enough to figure out for them selves, whether their post has anything to do with the Dolphins or not. Unfortunately not too many people seem to be able to grasp the the concept of seperate forums for seperate topics. It's too much for their little celeron brains to handle.

Of course, then there are the ones that just don't care and think that they're the exception to every rule. God's gift to Finheaven. :shakeno:

I agree that they should be warned, and then banned if they keep repeating the same behavior.

I love it when you talk so tough! :D

I have to tell y'all, this tough talk is getting me a little excited...is that so wrong?

Back
Top Bottom